The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was kinda freaking out yesterday after I cut. I was outside relaxing and I kept smelling the stink. I finally asked my wife if she smelled anything she said no. She doesn’t smoke at all so she knows when it smells. I went outside again and smelled it again.

I went back in and asked my wife to go outside. She said no again. Then she said “YOU stink when you come in the room but I don’t smell it anywhere else.” 🤣🤣🤣

I think I misread the intent of your post lmao we are on the same page and that page is individual responsibility. I just seem to meet so many people that think it is society’s responsibility to care for everyone, even those that don’t care for themselves. Like having a bleeding heart some sort of holy crusade.
Exactly
Why should those who chose to work hard and show up for their jobs reap the same as those who are useless pieces of ****
Furthermore, for the folks who are disability from work they paid into the system their whole career for such a mishap so they are not leaching on anyone.

gubbers.jpg

Funny thing. This gala that was just thrown has become a super spreader. All fully vaccinated and boosted. FACT.....the vaccines don't work. Plus there are major side effects. Glad I never for a second was gonna get and unproven vaccine in my body,

While we are on the subject of pool shooting, there is a guy named Efren Reyes who is the best -- bar none -- that I have ever seen in my life.

This ain't trick shooting stuff with setups, etc. This is contest play... unbelievable ability!

This link has him in tournaments and the like making shots that you have to go back and see two or three times to see what the heck actually just happened. Tres enjoyable.

While we are on the subject of pool shooting, there is a guy named Efren Reyes who is the best -- bar none -- that I have ever seen in my life.

This ain't trick shooting stuff with setups, etc. This is contest play... unbelievable ability!

This link has him in tournaments and the like making shots that you have to go back and see two or three times to see what the heck actually just happened. Tres enjoyable.

Hey Unca Walt,
Ever hear of Willie Hoppie?
My grandpa had the pleasure, I now have two of his cues.
Grandpa was quite the shark!

Latest posts

Back