The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Good idea about marking The kidney roster. I’ve already had that misfortune once by my hick Georgia doc going in the wrong one. I’m taking my iPad with me but don’t know if I’m gonna feel like getting on it but I will check in as soon as I can. Gonna have a lot of time on my hands recovering. Y’all gonna be sick of me 😜 love you brothers and sisters of the passion. 💕

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Good idea about marking The kidney roster. I’ve already had that misfortune once by my hick Georgia doc going in the wrong one. I’m taking my iPad with me but don’t know if I’m gonna feel like getting on it but I will check in as soon as I can. Gonna have a lot of time on my hands recovering. Y’all gonna be sick of me 😜 love you brothers and sisters of the passion. 💕
You haven't even left and we already miss you!

Our thoughts are with you SG! Best wishes with your surgery tomorrow!
bigarmhug.gif
❤️

Asking my friends here for some Compassion and Prayers for myself...

After showing heavy symptoms, I am being rushed for blood work, MRI and an Oncologist for Hodgkin's Lymphoma, same thing that took my Uncle in Alaska .. been a long upsetting day.. but hey, I've got them 2 new hips right? My primary Dr was so concerned he used the F word knowing he's forced to jump thru all the hoops before I can see the Oncologist.. says Blood work will show nothing, yet is required..

So if I'm not around as much you know why.. but I do have a commitment to Mars Hydro's equipment.

Dave

Asking my friends here for some Compassion and Prayers for myself...

After showing heavy symptoms, I am being rushed for blood work, MRI and an Oncologist for Hodgkin's Lymphoma, same thing that took my Uncle in Alaska .. been a long upsetting day.. but hey, I've got them 2 new hips right? My primary Dr was so concerned he used the F word knowing he's forced to jump thru all the hoops before I can see the Oncologist.. says Blood work will show nothing, yet is required..

So if I'm not around as much you know why.. but I do have a commitment to Mars Hydro's equipment.

Dave
Oh, jeez, Dave... That sucks. But there is some good news:

I happen to know (Doctor's daddy) that there has been improvement in treatment of Hodgkins using stem cell transplant (less PITA than chemotherapy). That makes the fatality rate about 4%.

May God protect you, and may you beat this.

Latest posts

Back