The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after 14 months the gubberment has approved another suppressor for me to play with...this one is for the big dogs...gonna head out this week and find some sub sonic ammo...may the games begin...
Boo, I just got the stamp for my Obsidian 9. Used the new E-File system. Should only take about 90 days. Yeah, Right. Took almost as long as the snail mail one.

I didn't realize you owned a Ford or had one in your garage. Are you driving it or is it just a status symbol?
Believe it or not I have owned many a Ford myself
But If you ever donate a Rolls to a worthy cause
I will gladly give you a tax receipt

I use too be able to rebuild a ford 300 st six in a day
Yep they broke down a lot but quick to fix
Im no motor head at all
But the straight six was a beauty of a motor for me .If you drove it right it was dependable great torque with them big ass pistons and great on gas.I am very easy on my vehicles Which brings me to say my buddy who has a 2006 f250 which he babys it ,maintains it ,drives easy because he has ladders on top with a cap with some stuff in it .His transmission went ,this is the third trans that will be in the truck . 1 orig ,1 jasper and this one now.No effin reason ,I know how he drives .*** ford? And I own a e250 van with little mileage .In 2015 I was blessed to find a 2006 e250 with 17 k on it for 8k . I am afraid to reach 100k because of the curse.Every van I had I have put a tranny in ***

Oh, jeez, Dave... That sucks. But there is some good news:

I happen to know (Doctor's daddy) that there has been improvement in treatment of Hodgkins using stem cell transplant (less PITA than chemotherapy). That makes the fatality rate about 4%.

May God protect you, and may you beat this.
Hey Walt, thanks for the upbeat message, I needed that. Yeah, when it took my Uncle it was over 10yrs ago and things are advancing so fast. Dr's concern is how long it's been going on me thinking it was a shoulder spur.. oh well, no reason to panic until there is right brother..

How you doing on meds buddy.. you still getting some love from the one friend.?? how about a taste of this Gabagoo when it comes down bro.. We gotta take care of our Vets man.. my buddy Bigsur51 says high
and he's making sure your taking care of ok... working on it.

Latest posts

Back