The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy potheads. Worked in the grow first thing then walked the dog. Crappy day, nothing to do so I decided to get the garden tilled. Unfortunately I was volunteered to do two of my neighbors gardens as well. The soil in my garden after 30 years of working it is easy. Actually to easy....tiller goes straight to China. I have to rock the tiller back a forth to get it to move. My two neighbors is a different story.....like tilling asphalt. Wondering how they grow anything in this crap. Good thing is their gardens are a lot smaller than mine. Got it done and the tiller cleaned up and put away. I am one beat up puppy.

We certainly have our share in the middle of the state, you don’t walk into one of those places without a lot of money…
That is what hobbies are for.....spend every bit of disposable income you have left. Fortunately I already have all that s-hit. But every year I still drop hundred in those places.
Yea I could see that being an expensive visit sadly we do not have those northern Florida
Amazon

When I wuz a kid, there was an Indian "place" someone in the car called Poospatuck, and we were in it. I din' know if it was a reservation in the true meaning of the word. We laughed at the street name: Poospatuck. It was just part of an ordinary town (Riverhead).
Still there with Poospatuck Indians .Now they sell cigarettes out the wazoo and all kinds of weed and anything thc related

Hello everyone.
I'm going to use SIP (self watering soil buckets) on my next grow. For many reasons I can't cook my own TLO soil. I was thinking about getting maybe some Roots Organics Original Potting Soil, and then add some microbial inoculant (or not). This is because I don't want to hassle with PH and synthetic nutes. Does this sound viable or should I just stick with the Fox Farm products?

I should be ashamed of myself......If you only knew how much pot I waste. The taste and flavor goes away after about 3 hits.....time to reload. That is why I don't smoke joints! After about 3 hits it tastes like ash to me.....blah......
My worst offense is hash. At night when I go to bet I sprinkle hash in a bowl and it knocks me out. Next day a dump what is in the bowl and start fresh.....wonder how much hash I waste.....Frankly My Dear....I don't give a damn.
...Sprinkles hash in a bowl. Tokes a short hit. Dumps it out.

LIGHTNING STRIKES ALL AROUND

He doesn't care if he is sacrilegious (*sob*)

I hit 100+ visible exhales from a glass tube thingy that gave me THREE inhales. Used the Volcano bag to recycle the smoke until it was truly gone and most ricky-tick not wasted.

I cannot be faulted for wasting hash. Never have seen any even in pictures.

Last edited:
I see no way that after 40 years and multiple owners of the empty lot where the fence resides wouldn’t have been discovered by now. My tax certificate gives me the physical dimensions of my lot, so I will go down tomorrow with a big tape measure and see how far it is from one fence to the next. If the numbers bear proof positive, I will start playing games with the idiot that wants my property. I am so tired of dealing with idiots yet The game has just begun with the new rules of our society…
@boo -- Do you have a deed with your property description on it? (eg: "Beginning at a point..." Or a deed/plot plan map of your land? Back in the Olden Days I was a surveyor, so I know there will be an actual rough map of your land available to view in the tax office. <-- Oh, wait. I see you have the tax map already. Good. That will be close enough to determine the real line.

Nine feet is an easy size to determine. Not like 6" or so.

If the PITA bastage is right, it does not matter where the fence has been, even if it was in place for decades --, so I hope you find out he is full of shit and your measurement proves it.

If he is right, that would suck.

Last edited:
...Sprinkles hash in a bowl. Tokes a short bit. Dumps it out.

LIGHTNING STRIKES ALL AROUND

He doesn't care if he is sacrilegious (*sob*)

I hit 100+ visible exhales from a glass tube thingy that gave me THREE inhales. Used the Volcano bag to recycle the smoke until it was truly gone and most ricky-tick not wasted.

I cannot be faulted for wasting hash. Never have seen any even in pictures.
I will make you some....stop by. I have that and kief stored in jars.....

I will make you some....stop by. I have that and kief stored in jars.....
Just imagined Walt sifting thru your ashtrays where you empty your pipe in the morning. I sent him a beautiful Marley rolled by yours truly with delicious grandaddy purple and kief and he unrolled it and took it apart to get 1953 hits off of it in his bag
🤣😂🤣

I see no way that after 40 years and multiple owners of the empty lot where the fence resides wouldn’t have been discovered by now. My tax certificate gives me the physical dimensions of my lot, so I will go down tomorrow with a big tape measure and see how far it is from one fence to the next. If the numbers bear proof positive, I will start playing games with the idiot that wants my property. I am so tired of dealing with idiots yet The game has just begun with the new rules of our society…
Your Neighbor not named Jeremy Hales is he

Your Neighbor not named Jeremy Hales is he
I have no idea as to who owns the property, I was contacted by an insurance agent with a bug up her asss...the property has been bought and sold a few times since I built mine many moons ago, you'd think this would have popped up years ago......I hired a contractor to install said fence and never gave it any thought...

Hello everyone.
I'm going to use SIP (self watering soil buckets) on my next grow. For many reasons I can't cook my own TLO soil. I was thinking about getting maybe some Roots Organics Original Potting Soil, and then add some microbial inoculant (or not). This is because I don't want to hassle with PH and synthetic nutes. Does this sound viable or should I just stick with the Fox Farm products?

I use a earth box and I am happy , just like I am when I walk into a Chinese Buffet ...

Last edited:
Morning

boo wouldn't it be funny is you actually own 9 ft of jerk faces property. How did you make out with your measurements yesterday? Good luck with the whole ordeal.

Smoking on some finger hash relaxing before I get started with this day.

I should be ashamed of myself......If you only knew how much pot I waste. The taste and flavor goes away after about 3 hits.....time to reload. That is why I don't smoke joints! After about 3 hits it tastes like ash to me.....blah......
My worst offense is hash. At night when I go to bet I sprinkle hash in a bowl and it knocks me out. Next day a dump what is in the bowl and start fresh.....wonder how much hash I waste.....Frankly My Dear....I don't give a damn.
Hee, hee, hee, here is one for you Walt.

I did an interesting experiment by which I collected all my roaches and bowl cleanings in a jar for about six months and then filled the jar with ethanol to dissolve all the remaining essential oil.

I then filtered it and mixed it with hexane and salt water, before shaking well and separating it using a separatory funnel that I make out of a Ziploc bag.

I then poured it into a pie plate and blew away the hexane with a fan, to yield the concentrate you see in the last picture.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...e/10-3-pentane-hexane-heptane-and-brine-wash/
Improvised seperatory funnel.jpg
Reclaim.jpg

Latest posts

Back