There is a mushroom growing in my pot ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
Hey so I was replanting one of my clones and I noticed there is some kind of mushroom growing in the pot. Is this something I need to worry about or should I just remove the little guy and worry if I see more. ANy ideas on what kind its is? DSCF1095.jpg

:holysheep: what kind of soil are you using, and how often are you watering?

it should not be wet enough to encourage fungus growth.
i'd remove it, and maybe add some clean dry soil over. and don't keep it as wet from now on.
..see what others have to say

Yeah looks like over watering....you need to let that soil get nice and dry before watering each time...yank that shroom and let that soil dry out...I wait till the pot feels light and the soil has peeled back a bit from the pot...

a mushroom would it be a bad idea to grow mushrooms in the same pot if its a big pot jsut curious im thinkin about maybe growing both

I get them all the time in my organic mixes...IMO..Mix it into soil..take care and be safe

oneplantwonder said:
a mushroom would it be a bad idea to grow mushrooms in the same pot if its a big pot jsut curious im thinkin about maybe growing both

I believe they require diffrent enviorments..the mushroom in this post will die off soon. and i wouldnt eat it..:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back