Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe like Mr Subbie said a little mellow but nothing really noticeable. I was gonna start us out with 2 grams but he wanted to try one first since neither of us had done it before. We did however both wake up in the middle of the night wide awake. Watched a cowboy movie and smoked a couple hooters to get back to sleep and woke up later the next morning…

I like a gram or so at bedtime , lots of yawning going up , and nice dreams….or were they hallucinations?…

I am surprised there's a thriving market for them out west.
In fl. they grow everywhere and only tourists pay for them.
😂
I get asked to grow them pretty regularly and it seems easy enough to do.........le sigh.

I got one flush about a month after planting the cake. A 2nd a few weeks after that. Both were after a pretty good amount of rain fell. I have a couple other patches that don’t seem to be doing squat. The good thing is I would have been tossing them out anyway. I suspect at some point the environment will be to their liking and they will pop up.

I saw shrooms starting after mine were out for 3-4 weeks unfortunately my husband raked that area not remembering I told him they were there. They were in a shady woodsy area. I think one day you will check them and see shrooms. Or forget to check and see expired ones 😊
I have noticed one thing out when growing your mycelium in the grain bags. The last three bags that were heavy amounts of grain 10lb bags were the ones that got contaminated while the smaller bags of 3lbs did not. I think it takes the mycelium so much longer to grow in the bigger bags they get a lot more moisture development and get contaminated over the time it takes to grow. I just put into fruit Jedi Mind F--k and just ordered some south American spores which are strong and grow very big. So, we will see what happens. Just wanted to run the bigger grain bag thought by you.

I have noticed one thing out when growing your mycelium in the grain bags. The last three bags that were heavy amounts of grain 10lb bags were the ones that got contaminated while the smaller bags of 3lbs did not. I think it takes the mycelium so much longer to grow in the bigger bags they get a lot more moisture development and get contaminated over the time it takes to grow. I just put into fruit Jedi Mind F--k and just ordered some south American spores which are strong and grow very big. So, we will see what happens. Just wanted to run the bigger grain bag thought by you.
Could be true. I used two 1-1/2 lb grain bags and when they were done mixed them both in a small tank with substrate. They did really great. I just finished a 4th flush which really surprised me. Only got 10 shrooms the fourth flush bit I was excited about that. I am gonna see if it will flush again and then gonna do it all over again since I had such good luck. I used 1/2 syringe in each bag

i got the bags on Amazon but I think it makes sense that the longer they would be in the bag, the more chance of contamination
IMG_1632.jpeg

I have never done shrooms……until today. Ole’ Brown Thumbs birthday is tomorrow. We have one of our friends here with us, he is the one that got us the shrooms. We all took 1 gram at 3:00pm. We all just took another at 4:20pm. I am still waiting for something to kick in.

I did 1 gram my first time. I only felt a little mellow. My second time a couple weeks ago I tried 2 grams. Much better ride but I kinda wished there were not so many people around or at least that we were all doing the shrooms so I could enjoy it more. Great way to celebrate your birthday. I might celebrate with you. They are super fun to grow too. Happy Birthday tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend. Let me know how it is taking 1 gram then later, taking another.

I took another half gram at 5:30, and another half gram just now.
We have had some giggly fits.
The whole experience has reminded me of how high I used to get on weed.

I am back on Earth. Things got crazy for a while. It was like every emotion you have ever had in your life hitting you all at once. I definitely feel cleansed.
I definitely walked around the yard naked, too.

I am back on Earth. Things got crazy for a while. It was like every emotion you have ever had in your life hitting you all at once. I definitely feel cleansed.
I definitely walked around the yard naked, too.
:eek:

I appreciate your post Amigo

but this is difficult for me , your question

why?

because to me , it would be like asking which do i like better , watermelons or Palisade peaches?

i love them both

now if you would have asked me do i like Black Diamond watermelons or Sugar Babies , i can answer that kind of question

now since cannabis and mushrooms are both psychedelic drugs and magic mushroom dispensary, for a powerful psychedelic experience , i would choose the mushrooms
Well first off, I live in New Mexico right next to the Colorado border and have notice lately that there is more talk about mushrooms now than marijuana. Some of the dispensaries in Trinidad Co are closing down and now you can order Magic mushrooms from Denver. I was wondering if this is just going on in this area or all over. I actually had a lot of trouble getting rid of my weed this grow and tried my hand at growing mushrooms for the first time. I started my first grow with Albino penis envy reverted which I will post some pics just for the hell of it to show what they look like. But right now, marijuana is not selling worth a shit in this area and was just wondering if it was the same every where else.
Cannabis or magic mushrooms whats your favorite

Cannabis or magic mushrooms whats your favorite 2

Biggest problem with Marijuana sales is the goddamn government getting involved.
Black Market weed seems to be doing just fine. Especially in States where the Government isn't involved. I live in Texas and I could give two shits if the ever go legal.
Taxes and Regulations always fk shit up.

Honestly here for a little over a year now the black market is making a slow climbing comeback. In Illinois by the time you have paid sales tax with No Medical Card... You are looking at around 90 bucks an 8th.

For any newbie in IL reading this - hit your google images and punch in PGR Weed... Then go open that little jar you got a day or 2 back and take a good hard look... Then study up on the health effects of PGR Weed. You'll be back down the block at your old buddies house in no time / paying 50 an 8th with decent deals on ounces and above.

State Sponsored Corporate IL weed is garbage (For the most part) Look for yourself.

Imagine if them Colorado peeps could make it back here with that. Especially if they could get any where near 90 an 8th OZ... And that is exactly why I 70 across Kansas SUCKS - especially at night.. wink wink... I could ramble on and on. Hahahaha

It should have never been legalized!!! - - De criminalized yes... Fines - screw around too much and be dumb enough to get caught multiple times - then maybe more but ya... Never legalized. No body needs prison time over weed possession or growing a couple plants or that one time when we rolled that pick up truck over with all them bricks under the seat. Hmmm.. Wait a minute. Hahaha - Just seeing who is paying attention.

Latest posts

Back