Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think There are a few but I haven’t been in them. I think you need a card to buy from them
I just think they went nuts trying to make that big money and now there are so many of them plus people can grow their own that they don't have the number of buyers they had at the beginning of legalization. The one owner in Trinidad closed down took all the money without paying his employees and boogied out.

Maybe their weed isn’t as good. Probably higher priced too. The weed I see from the dispensaries here looks PGR to me. ive smoked it and admit some was pretty good just had a weird plastic look to it that I probably wouldn’t notice if I didn’t have mine to compare it to. A lot of folks like the look but it doesn’t compare to good homegrown imo

Maybe their weed isn’t as good. Probably higher priced too. The weed I see from the dispensaries here looks PGR to me. ive smoked it and admit some was pretty good just had a weird plastic look to it that I probably wouldn’t notice if I didn’t have mine to compare it to. A lot of folks like the look but it doesn’t compare to good homegrown imo
I just now pulled my fruiting chambers out and gave them air and put the lights on them so now we will wait and see if we get shrooms.

New Batch of Shrooms. Albino Penis Envy Reverted
IMG_0108 - Copy.JPG

I’ve never tried mushrooms before. A trusted friend suggested golden teacher be my first so that’s what I ordered. I was like searching with a red tip cane trying to find a trusted source. I mailed cash and got the spores in a couple weeks. I was stoked to see them. Now if they don’t grow maybe not so stoked but I still have hopes. Maybe I will see something soon…
Well, don't feel too bad I just had to throw away about 12 pounds of Blue Meanies and Albino penis envy and Jedi mind FK mycelium that started molding. I do have a fruiting chamber of blue meanies that did just start pinning though YAY.

Well, don't feel too bad I just had to throw away about 12 pounds of Blue Meanies and Albino penis envy and Jedi mind FK mycelium that started molding. I do have a fruiting chamber of blue meanies that did just start pinning though YAY.
If you have a shady spot that you can bury the mycelium in and keep it moist(could be a challenge since I think you are in the desert), you can plant contaminated mycelium. I can’t say how I know that but it does work.

Sorry, where did you store it for it to mold? I had very good luck with the BODs easy AF Tek. (which was my second try…) Just finished the second flush. I’ve actually tried them now, not quite enough but I was a bit afraid. Going to up the dose a bit more next time as I’m not afraid as much now…🤪

you can plant the mycelium outside and it will forget all about that contamination. I’ve seen it in real life pictures 😁

Maybe like Mr Subbie said a little mellow but nothing really noticeable. I was gonna start us out with 2 grams but he wanted to try one first since neither of us had done it before. We did however both wake up in the middle of the night wide awake. Watched a cowboy movie and smoked a couple hooters to get back to sleep and woke up later the next morning…

If you have a shady spot that you can bury the mycelium in and keep it moist(could be a challenge since I think you are in the desert), you can plant contaminated mycelium. I can’t say how I know that but it does work.
ok I do have a spot under the outside porch. Thanks

Latest posts

Back