Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im going to pull up a chair and watch this as im going to be watching 4u2smoke's as well glglglgl

looking good girl, nice to see some new strains on the form. i plan on doing a larg scale oderding of some beans from over seas pretty soon. to perpare my self for my full room grow after this closet grow. but them seeds are going to end up in my bean farm for sure.
well best of luck girl i know u will grow a very nice plants.

green mojo :fly: green mojo :fly: green mojo

hey thorn finally found my way here :p

looking good as allways :hubba:

just added the subscription ,,,pulling up my stool and :watchplant:,,:48:

So I'm in the same boat as you with those white dots. I think that somehow they might be trichomes kinda randomly sprouting early. I always work with clones and have this one strain on which the trichomes (maybe) show up on every time after the clone takes root. I pulled out my Microscope and they look like trics to me. Just the head of the tric tho, they really don't have stems. Anyways, always happens to my Super Sami (NYC Diesel x Malawi Gold x Mikado) and they have always grown up to be quite healthy, so no worries.

Hopefully its your plant winkin and sayin "I'm gonna be a sticky sticky lady when I grow up!"

lol I think it is blanco. But yea thats definately the same thing :)

Well they are starting to kick in and grow, these are gonna be some beautiful ladies :D

Was taking pictures of things to sell on ebay earlier in the bedroom so thought I'd snap the plants while I was at it :)

I'm very pleased with how these babies are growing. Feel a little out of sorts today so just gonna go to bed now.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Looking good. I love the 10day to 20 day growth period as you can see them grow almost daily.

know i turly under stand why they call them weed, cuz they sure do grow like weeds.....i love it. best hobby i ever had..........love it all most as much as i love cooking.

Looking nice and healthy Thorn. :aok: Hope ya have a great time at the Motorhead show. ;)

thanks everyone. bit peed off cos I thought I was bringing some useful info to the forum on my pain relieving weed smoking regarding period pains but its just been taken the mickey out of and laughed at so thats nice. Other than that I do feel a bit better today, was quite miserable last night so gave in to the Mint and had a smoke which calmed me down nicely. Off to work today... I think I just keep getting agitated about it and worked up :S

Anyway thanks for all the lovely comments. I hope to transplant these babies to their final home when their at about 2 weeks old :)

nice,very nice thorn,keep it up and you will have some fine smoke.good luck

thorn, any man that has dated a smoker chick as i still do, knows, u better have a good size bag at lest "one time a month" not picking fun at u, its just a good idea, i know i ant dumb. i live with my girl.

your ladies are looking great Thorn..as far as pains if the MJ is giving you relief..I would send you a pound.if i could..and I have yet to read the thread on the matter..lol...after all I am a guy..but would say i would agree with Wiseguy..smoke some more mint and read my Fall Grow Journal again..that will cheer you up..lol..KEEP M GREEN and have a great weekend

hey thorn, i remember reading in one of your other grows that you got these seeds. im gunna need to pull a chair up and :watchplant: while :joint: Green mojo to you. how did those LR mints turn out btw?

thanks everyone and no worries wiseman if I could I would have so much weed waiting for that time of the month but hey its not always possible for me here :( one day man one day...pms will be a thing of the past :p

Thanks 4u lol yea me and the boyfriend decided to have a day to ourselves tomorrow, were going to go to the cinema and for a nice meal but there's eff all on at the moment other than the new Coen brothers film but he's going to see that with his mum on a few weeks grr :( so think we gonna go to one of the near towns that he's never been to before and i've not been for a good few years. they have a temporary ice rink there for the winter and I used to figure skate, but its so darn expensive, its like £9 for an hours skate!

I dunno, we'll find something nice to do and well we're planning on taking a nice big fat Lowryder Mint blunt :D

thanks ironman, the mint is great, check the link to it in my signature to see pics of the little buds :)

not checked on the plants yet today but i'm sure they fine :) still just feeding them rain water. might start on a few drops of baby bio soon for a little nitrogen boost :)

whatever you and boyfriend decide to do..it will be great cause you are both togather..enjoy the mint blunt and the time togather..Have a great weekend

Latest posts

Back