Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THCPezDispenser said:
Wow, chubby leaves! Looks like you have some major couch lock indica genetics happening :) Good luck, pulling up a chair :)

Well I sure hope so! But yes I agree those leaves are very fat on them!

Yea we had a good day out, I've added pictures that I thought were quite cool here: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=353289#post353289

Its great, one of my rats is sat on my lap while i'm typing and she keeps reaching up to give me kisses...i'm sure they sense when i feel 'out of sorts' bless them :)

Ok thanks all for your interest. Feel a bit negative today so gonna keep it short..

Just repotted the babies, their at 15 days old now. I think they look great, but judge for yourselves. Watered them in after repot with a solution of rain water with a few drops of baby bio to give them a nice nitrogen boost :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

nice gir, u just started what i have found, the super groth stage, i remember my little babys at 2 weeks, an now 3 weeks later they are 20 times bigger! lol.
looking great, can't wate to see them growing up. i wanna order me some them beans, just the name of them makes my mouth water, if it tastes anything like the juicy fruit i got a hold of the other day, then i am in.

Keepem green.............................

Wiseguy_Chef said:
just the name of them makes my mouth water

Yea that was why I bought them :hubba: do sound good eh?!

I forgot to add, the root development was absolutely brilliant. Thought it might not be on the slightly smaller one, but yea both were rootbound and doing strong so am very pleased :) Now they in this home after a few days I think they'll shoot up!

My plan is to leave them this week to recover from the transplant and then week 3 and 4 leave them be so they don't get stressed, then week 5 start the LST - I'm trying to keep stress to an absolute minimum to increase my chances of females.

how big would you say that long pot is that you have them in now? i was looking at one just like that the other day for mine but i wasnt sure it would be big enough, i also have 2 going

they are lookin great thorn. keep those babies growin and green! do you know if theres are gunna take on some kind of orange color as they get older?

not sure ironman...but we'll find out hopefully :)

84VW not too sure I will measure it. Its about 12x6x6" I think, but will measure when I can. It only cost a couple of quid :)

Hey Thron!!, Long time no see eh? Your lil girls are looking good. There about to hit a serious growth spurt:holysheep: My girls have really changed since you last saw them, you should check em out. Hope all is well and give your rat kisses for me.

Pce

Wow, thorn! Didn't expect to see THESE bad girls when I checked back!

lookin great Thorn, glad to hear the news on the roots:hubba:

Oh my goodness I cannot believe this...

Thanks for all your replies, I will reply to them properly tomorrow as i just needed to put this up quick before i went to bed...

Well just went to check them babies and for some reason I though i'd look through the jewellers loupe inbetween their bits and bobs and found some PISTILS!! On the smaller one too!!!

Npticed the bog one is growing more on top, but the smaller (FEMALE!) is growing more underneath so doesn't show as much on top.

They are only 17 days old!!! Ahhh I'm a happy bunny! :D

Ok so first 2 pics are of both. 3rd and 4th pic are the SAME pic but the 4th has arrows on to show where them hairs are :p

...Can I do the female dance? :hubba:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

3arrows.JPG

They are looking good as usual girl. What is the depth of those containers?

congrats thron, i 2 have my self a female. one of my plants AKA Doctor Evil is a female. this things got pistles all over it, i will be takeing over my good 8mp cam to take some pic's of them, they are all over, i am super excited. thats great to hear about your girl as well.well keepem green an good luck girl keep doing what u doing.

84VW and Disco94.. the dimensions are 34cm (length) 19cm (width) and 14cm (height) for the pot they growing in now :)

mebeafarmer, domschron, lyfr, pcduck and blancolighter thanks very much for stopping in to see my babies! Yea the roots were great and really rootbound, but then they were in teeny pots before ;)

sexologist! doood..where ya been man? Hope all is well with you :)

ironman I did INDEEED see the mighty Motorhead oh yes they were good. I prefered seeing the Deftones last year though, but thats just me and my taste of music :) Ace of spades was AWESOME!!! I swear my ears still aren't right :hubba:

Wiseguy chef i saw your lady over on your journal this morning...she looks fab bro!

And so I gots me some more pics cos I felt like it :p

So here we go... Pics 3 and 5 are of the confirmed lady! and the last pic is of the mighty MOTORHEAD!!!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Motorhead 1.JPG

Latest posts

Back