Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think your goin subcool style topped and lsted like a bonsai tree? Or just lsted no top?

I like the subcool style! I think this photo was taken by MzJill seeing as how she likes the hydro and he likes to grow organic soil :)

I agree with subcool, lower yields but better tasting is worth it.

monster2.jpg

definately bro. thats a very cool shot, but i tried my best to explain how i was lsting this one near the beginning :) and no i'll not be doing any snipping..well, until harvest time :hubba:

looking just awsome there thorn,,those are some cutiest lil leaves,,,but i was wondering when you going to start the lst thingy on these 2 babies?

thanks hun I did say on a page or so back what i was planning with the lst, but your the second person to ask since and well with this female i suppose things have changed a bit...

I was going to leave them with as little stress as possible during week 3 and 4 to increase my chances of females, but now i got one i could start lsting that lady whenever really. I don't want to stress her into going hermie on me though (i've never had a hermie to date *touch wood*) so i'll leave them for a week maybe and see how big they get then. But don;t worry i will definately be doing some LST don't you worry about that ;)

thanks for stopping by :)

yes thorn I was asking that as well..I like to start LST 3 week old..I know you are wraping them around the side opposite directions..and this is going to be cool..Have you decided how you plan to hold plant to sides?..thanks Thorn GREEN MOJO your way

well i was gonna use the green garden wire i used on my sativa lst male but i know that can cut into the plant and damage the stems so.. think i'll use some strong string/twine. of course, i'd prefer to use pipe cleaner and drill holes in my pot, but i can't do that :(

I just been over on dutchbreed forum and been told to stretch them a little bit to allow for room for the lst. they have actually started stretching a tiny bit, so gonna up the lights to 2 inches away and once i got a bit more stem in a few days will start tying these babies down :hubba:

ohhh wow now it explains why you have them plants in thier own corners,,,,lol now i really cant wait till you start that lst thingy:p

:D
annscrib said:
ohhh wow now it explains why you have them plants in thier own corners,,,,lol now i really cant wait till you start that lst thingy:p

:rofl: ...I was waiting fir the bell to ring....:rofl:

Thorn......I was thinking what if you was to take that garden wire you have wrap arond side just under the edge...leave a bit loose so you could twist a pipe cleaner on it and then use pipe clener to pull her down..you could place thes as you go.;) .And Yes I should state in my LST that stretch is ok in this method..it does help..but i dont like that first bend higher then container...sending female vibes from my flower room to your other unknown..KEEP M GREEN:D

thanks 4u, thats an idea. gonna have a play around with what i got. i actually don't have any pipe cleaners so i'd have to go buy some but its a bit of a mission for me into town so will see. yea i never thought about the stretch - i always just automatically try to keep the plants as squat as i can lol never mind. with cfls they'll stretch up a bit in no time :)

will do my next update when i do the first tie i think. hopeing i can do it in a few days now :D

thorn, i'm not gunna lie, i'm impatient for your grow to be done! :D i wanna hear how this plant is and see how she grows.

ironman...so am i lol! I want to see some BUDS!!! hehe. yea i know what you mean. i think i;ve gotten used to growing now i become patient, bar germinating that is. The boyfriend hasn't...as soon as he sees visible buds he's like...can we have some, are they ready yet? etc etc :p

looking good Thorn,hehe,keep the boyfriend away,just yet.it will be some sweet smoke.you've done well.good luck on the rest of the grow.

looking great as all ways lady thorn, keep it up, hopeing for a high female to male count like i am getting, so far 6 females 2 male. not to bad for a first swing at this huh? GREEN MOJO GREEN MOJO

lol irnolotus..well she's a little small to be getting any close ups of her feminine parts at the moment, but will see how she looks in a few days :)

thats very good wiseguy.. and lol i'm happy even if the other turns out male at least i got one female :) on my first grow i germed 5 seeds, 3 popped, 2 were male - one of each breed just what i wanted. i;ve had pretty good luck in my grows apart from the LSTd easy sativa i did that after 6 blooming weeks tunred out to be male lol but hey its all good fun and good learning... and now i'm glad i did that LST as i know exactly what i'm doing with these 'lil puppies :D

i'm a little drunk and peed off cos i just got grease all over my hands tryin to put my bike away..the boyfriends troll of a bike got in my way stooooopid!!! grr! but on the plus side i did just cycle for my first time in the dark and REALLY enjoyed it! well apart the idiot that decided to shine his lights on me full beam from behind on way there..still coulda be worse he coulda been in front of me and blinded me and i coulda ended up on his effing windscreen. so i;m in one piece and was all good :D

ahhhhh bed time!!!!! :)

Latest posts

Back