Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good as allways Thorn ,,,,did you not fancy keeping him for his pollen ?
:48:

Your babies looking good Thorn. Hey, I may be tripping but I swear I see a pistil on your male plant...I know it looks male...and im sure im tripping but on the right I swear I see a pistil. Either way, keep it up. As for Green Dragon, no its not absynthe. Green Dragon is a very high alcohol(everclear is best but vodka is fine if u cant get everclear) with weed soaked in it. You keep the weed in there anywhere from 1 month to a year and some even do it for up to 5-10 years. It extracts all the thc into the alcohol and you drink it. Its crazy stuff. Really fun party drink lol. I love drinking a couple shots then going to the club with some girls. Just buy a new bottle of everclear or vodka and put about a quarter ounce in there and let it set for atleast 6 months and enjoy!!!

Pce

Tie Her down...I wanna shot of her....lol...Nice Thorn...Keep it up..By tie her down..lol..and Wishing another female your way..

looking great thorn,,,when will you know if the other is a f or m?

Thanks everyone for stopping by!!! :D

UKgirl420 said:
looking good as allways Thorn ,,,,did you not fancy keeping him for his pollen ?
:48:

I thought about it, but he was very stretchy and i came to the conclusion i would have kept him for pollen if he'd been squat and bushy like my little lady is, so i chose not to worry about him.. altho i did smell him last night and definately got a hint of oranges :hubba: :cool: but anyway he is gone now :)

Sexologist420 said:
Your babies looking good Thorn. Hey, I may be tripping but I swear I see a pistil on your male plant...I know it looks male...and im sure im tripping but on the right I swear I see a pistil. Either way, keep it up. As for Green Dragon, no its not absynthe. Green Dragon is a very high alcohol(everclear is best but vodka is fine if u cant get everclear) with weed soaked in it. You keep the weed in there anywhere from 1 month to a year and some even do it for up to 5-10 years. It extracts all the thc into the alcohol and you drink it. Its crazy stuff. Really fun party drink lol. I love drinking a couple shots then going to the club with some girls. Just buy a new bottle of everclear or vodka and put about a quarter ounce in there and let it set for atleast 6 months and enjoy!!!

Pce

EASY!!! No i think you were tripping, the male was all male and the lady looks all female so fare :D My boyfriend actually had a drink like that - i was told it was pretty foul though so never tried it. it was bought as it was though. I'm not a fan of vodka really, it seems to have bad effects on me, but I do like Sambuca so might try it in that one day (when i have enough bud to spare)!! what do you do with the bud after? does it all disolve, or do you fish it out and throw it or dry it..?

annscrib said:
looking great thorn,,,when will you know if the other is a f or m?

Er..where have you been...? :ignore: We;ve established now that one plant is female - the one above slighty tied down and that the male is gone now :) lol

:) sorry hun with this new business that im doing,, been keeping my busy,, i must of miss that post lol i thought i had read all that i had miss,, so might just get a couple more crazy ?'s like that lol:p :D

annscrib said:
:) sorry hun with this new business that im doing,, been keeping my busy,, i must of miss that post lol i thought i had read all that i had miss,, so might just get a couple more crazy ?'s like that lol:p :D

lol no worries, we all do it.. its sometimes good to repeat stuff, especially in a thread that sometimes moves pretty fast. I not been on this site proper over the last few days and i just spent a good 2-3 hours just going back over everything i might have missed lol Ok so i really should get on and do some things hehe have a good day hun :cool:

Thorn said:
Thanks everyone for stopping by!!! :D

I'm not a fan of vodka really, it seems to have bad effects on me, but I do like Sambuca so might try it in that one day (when i have enough bud to spare)!!

yeah no vodka for me eather......down here in the southwest we drink Tequila. you brits ever get much of the stuff over there across the pond?

Thanks Pez!! :D

Yea wiseguy we get tequilla...big thing for shots over here..tequilla slammers. A shot of it followed by a lick of salt and a su.ck on a wedge of lemon! Only ever done it once so can;t really remember what it tastes like.

You guys get sambuca? mmmmm aniseedy weed flavour.. Black sambuca is VERY nice. Not that i'm one for drinking spirits...

I thought THC had to be heated to be activated, so whats this about soaking it in alcohol? I could be wrong, but I know I'm right about one thing, mixing weed and alcohol will spin ya like a top!

Nice lookin LST by the way thorn!

thanks blanco...no i don't think it needs to be heat activated, but i don't know for sure, maybe one of the more knowledgeables could pop in to inform us all :)

and yea weed plus alcohol ... eek! I learnt several times that if I drink then smoke its gonna be messy, but if i smoke first then drink I'll be much better :D

blancolighter said:
I thought THC had to be heated to be activated, so whats this about soaking it in alcohol? I could be wrong, but I know I'm right about one thing, mixing weed and alcohol will spin ya like a top!

Nice lookin LST by the way thorn!

yes thc must be heated to extrat when useing a water based liquid to extrat it. useing alcohol is safe becuese alcohol complety ley desolves leaveing no resido of it. so don't worry its safe just make sure the smell of the alcohol is gon by the time u smoke it.

aw yes, the way i do it. i do a shiver shot....eveything u said, add a girl, put the shot between her brests, (open top shirts work the best) lick her neck, add salt, put lemon in her mouth......start by licking the salt, take the shot (hands free) an get your lemon. :D my Tequila of choice....Parton

lol thats sounds like a very sexy shot! I'm not sure i'd get away with that on my boyfriend - i don't think his boobs are big enough! hehe

yeah but he can teach him.......an he can try it on you my dear.......
but my fav drink is a super goddfather. but for shots its parton....its a bit pricie at 20 bucks a shot but hey, gotta spoil your self eveyonce in awile.

Heres my micro box today :D

1.JPG

lookin great thorn,lol i see you use the desk lamps too.when i run out of space i pull mine out too.damn place here looks like a stadium at night.keep her going girl

Keep that green mojo going Thorn. Your lady is looking sweet. :)

Latest posts

Back