Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn!!! you drinking that green dragon? That drank is Crazy!!! I remember the first time I drank that I tried to walk home and ended up walking 7 miles in the opposite direction of my house and passing out under a tree infront of the library :lol: Anyways your girls looking good. Stay fly Sexy.

Pce

yeah i was thinking about it, if my 2 haze (wich i oh so hope are) turn out to be female that will bring the girl count up to 8, an i still got that big one in LST. if thats female that 9. crap. i think i going to give a cople away. this one girl i know an worked with befor, has all ways tryed but they end up dieing. i think i am going to give her a cople, an have her get one them 150 watt hps....cuz my closet is going to get over full with all the ladies in there.........oh boo hoo poor wise_guy got to many females, lol but yeah that forest is getting outta hand for real.

the pythons love it for sure thow......lol talk about LST them plants let a python hang around on them girl lol.

i'm good guys don;t worry...slept sooooooo well with the bed to myself :D and no i don;t touch any nasty green stuff...do you mean absynthe or something? i'll ocassionally try stuff like that but no i'm very careful with my drink. i only really drink ales now :) and i wasn't too drunk last night, just enough to mis-spell the odd word here and there :p

i can;t remember if i watered my girls last night...i think i did it before i went out (i hope!) they are thirsty babies!!! no sign of sex yet on the other one though :)

Take a macro of the nodes you might be suprised at whats growing at a microscopic level :aok:

lol you do realise the camera i have is my boyfriends phone cam? lol the best macros i can get are with the loupe held up to the lense lol occasionally i get to borrow my mums camera like in the last pics, but even though that has a macro setting its still a biatch to get good pics.

WOW the undefined has GROWN!!!! oh my goodness... i didn't go to bed last night until well gone 1am and i checked on them before i tucked myself in and was so shocked with how tall this one had gotten! its huge! i definately have one tall and one bushy!!! the bushy one is the female one. no pics yet, sorry. but the boyfriends back today, WITH WEED yeah baby! I CANNOT WAIT to have a smoke :D:D:D so maybe i'll get pics tonight, maybe tomo :D Just i gotta show u this big growth! haha

Hope you all doing well today... i gotta go cycling in the rain soon :(

Ok guys I think we have a male in our midst :( ...

I took pics last night but not uploaded them yet. The tall plant i'm pretty sure has some little balls, shame as he was starting to smell nice :)

I will upload pics this evening (its now midday here) as i got quite a bit to do today, but i'll let you decide, then see how 'he' looks tonight and if i;m 100% sure, I'll pull him. I'm pretty certain i'll be able to get at least the majority of his roots up, and well they spread far enough apart and the little lady has enough room to not be choked by any that remain ;)

Pleased I got the lady... and well these things come with god news to balance it out.. my LR Mint seed popped for the Med Grow :hubba: ...if that one hadn;t of popped i think i would gotten another orange going!

The female orange i have, is very small, so i'm gonna see how much she grows and maybe i will start another orange, but if i do, it won't be for another month maybe. anyway we'll see how she gets on :)

So as i don;t have the pics of my plants yet, i thought i'd show ya this... the boyfriend came back with a 'half ounce' lol well it looks and feels barely like a quarter ounce :rolleyes: ooh i just got deja vu :confused: hehe

its a darn good smoke, very relaxing. slept straight through last night and still feel chilled today :) but yea its just shame this guy is so stingy on it, git.

Can't complain, at least we got something to toke :D

2.JPG

1.JPG

i get so :hitchair: :angrywife: mad about that kind of thing!
but, like you said, it's hard to be angry when you're enjoying a good smoke...
...but still.....g'dang dealers :doh:

about drug dealers, yeah my friends brother found out how hard drug dealing realy is.....well like a raper once said......some people think its the easyest money a man can make............but your try faceing death eveyday or the freedome that the cops can take....well my frinds brother found out about the faceing death. he was shot an killed in a robbery wile he was geting in his car.
last night.........RIP Steven...............

looking awasome as usle miss thorn.......that girl looking very pretty.....to bad about the other one. green mojo for that pretty little girl.............

thanks peeps... sorry was in a bit of a rush and on my way out but just had to show ya the pics ;)

They were 3 weeks old yesterday :D

The male is the one that smells real nice, the lady i can't really smell yet...but that might change once i take the other out.

I was kinda bored today and well had to pot up my cracked 'Med Grow' seed so as i was fiddling around in there anyway i thought i'd start the lst. Will take a picture later tonight and upload tomorrow. Its so small and tight this lady plant that its gonna be difficult tying her down. i've only done it lightly as she really doesn't need it just yet.

i lifted the lights up to make her stretch a little but she's still growing tight! VERY good genes here! :hubba:

yeah my mazar is very very very tight nodes, like half an inch apart...i am loveing it, hopeing for some very tight buds on her.....so u going to start another plant miss thorn? or u just going to keep going with that one girl? i know u got the med grow going as well, but u planing on starting anything else?

Wiseguy_Chef said:
yeah my mazar is very very very tight nodes, like half an inch apart...i am loveing it, hopeing for some very tight buds on her.....so u going to start another plant miss thorn? or u just going to keep going with that one girl? i know u got the med grow going as well, but u planing on starting anything else?

Hey man! Had a long think about that and decided i'm gonna see how this one goes for a while and then maybe in a few weeks or month if its not too big then yes i'll defo start another orange bean!!!

Quick pics from last night of the beginning LST. Just light and gentle for now as she's a bit 'tight' still :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Latest posts

Back