Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your ladies are looking nice Thorn.:aok:

thanks gm and pc! :D they do lookin ace don't they?? I'm getting better and better at this growing lark :p

So I wasn't expecting to see any sign of sex until they were 5 or 6 weeks old...so can I count that lady as flowering from now on? If thats right then I should have some smoke by middle of january :hubba: whereas I was thinking it'd be a good month after that! I still can't believe I got me a little lady already!!

Congrats on the lady thorn, cant wait to see her grown up! and that picture makes it look like the motorhead show was awesome.

:D it was ironman...was great! I was no where near stoned enough though lol I hate drinking at gigs too as it just goes right through me and its such a mission to get through all those people for the loo! haha

Those are looking great Thorn..I dont see female in what Im seeing..how old are they? Sounds Like you had a great time at Motorhead..I thaught you was going to LST those plants? and if so when do you start? Good Luck and KEEP M GREEN

check back a page 4u post 48 and 57 answers your questions ;)

thanks for popping in... the pics of the first pistils are as best as i can get but they are still so small its hard to get anything clearer than that! its defo pistils tho! they 18 days old today, you already knew that :p

well girl damn they looking sexy as ever. exciting when your first girl shows her self huh? thats awasome. btw are thies strains auto flower?

Gratz buddy! Now it's just the waiting game...only time will tell f you have more fems!!!!

Good luck thorn!

thanks guys.. no this strain is not autoflowering. they were put on 12/12 after 7 days since popping ground. Dutchbreed do use a lot of Lowryder in their breeding though like in Autumn Fall but it doesn't specify what mix is in this strain. but I did wonder...as 17 days is about the right time for autos to show sex. But maybe that week on 18/6 helped them to develop...who knows. I'll see. They already starting to smell "weed-like" when you get up close and personal with them. I'm starting to get obsessed and impatient in waiting until 10pm for them to wake-up lol!

Hope everyone is doing well :D

yeah i wonder with mine as well, its 3 weeks old, an been in 18/6 for 3 days as well, an there are pistels eveywhere i mean eveywhere, i did not think it wold get like that till 12/12. an the pistles are not small eather, they are rather large, the biggest ones are half an inch. an the male, big baby had male flowers all over it, some all most ready to open. an that was just with 3 days at 18/6

Hmmm...wiseguy Your plants are 3 weeks old, but only in 18/6 for 3 days...not 12/12 yet.

What were they on for those 3 weeks then??!?! Did you change from 24/0 to 18/6?

I suggest choosing one and sticking with it. Either use no dark period or use one, but try not to switch buddy.

yea doms he changed from 24/0 to 18/6... its ok he's still learning, its all good :D but yea man it could be an auto if its only 3 weeks old... 3 weeks since it popped up from the soil yea?

I asked on the dutchbreed forum about the one thats started to flower early and they seem to think its all good so i'm cool with that...gonna get me some tasty orange sweet budz in 2 months :hubba:

DomsChron said:
Hmmm...wiseguy Your plants are 3 weeks old, but only in 18/6 for 3 days...not 12/12 yet.

What were they on for those 3 weeks then??!?! Did you change from 24/0 to 18/6?

I suggest choosing one and sticking with it. Either use no dark period or use one, but try not to switch buddy.

ok to clear it up, the plants that sexed them selfs where 3 weeks old, (just a little over) i have had them in 24/0 since they poped the earth, only this monday did i turn the lights down to 18/6. they are the youngest of my plants the same age as my haze. the 2 oldest plants that are 5 weeks now, have yet to really show any sine of sex. they are in the same room as the 2 that showed sex. (the male is out of there now) the silver haze has showen no sine of sex yet eather. they are all most 4 weeks old as well. so all plants are under the same ligthing, just diffrent ages. but this is "week 3" of the veggie stage. as i am calling it, to get all my plants on the same time scale. next monday lights are going down to 12/12 an budding will comince. all thow from the look of my female she is all ready to strat growing buds.

an from what the growing gide showed it better to start lowering the lighting as flowering comes closer, not to go from a 24/0 to a 12/12. thats why i droped down to 18/6 for a week befor flowering. an try to "pre flower" wich is what happend with 2 of the plants. one male one female.
rest of the crop still unknow, will find out in 12/12.

so keep them at 18/6 an if buds develp that means they are auto's? cuz i don't know the pre flowers on the now 5 Females are all huge an growing big. the new females (4 of them) are some plants a buddy droped by. they are mybe 2 weeks old, if that, an they are all showing sex just being in 18/6 for one day. i don't know what kinda lighting time they where on but they are my new babys :) i am so excited, got me a crop i can be proud of. as for mazar, it is showing sex now female, but its pistles are a fry cry from what the other plants looking like, they are tiney, super tiney. quite a few, but i know it is female flowers i see the slit, an they are white. just wateing on my silver haze plant's an my LST victom. well thorn thanks for the atvice have a good one girl keepem green........

CONGRATS on getting a feamle Thorn.:hubba: Looking real healthy as well. ;) Keep up the good work. :aok:

thanks tbg, mean a lot coming from an adequate grower such as yourself :D

the bigger one started to stretch a little to i whipped the box round to try to keep the growth even for now. Lady is still lookin like a lady ;)

And I have the house to myself for a day...but with no weed :( oh well i suppose it'll help me get on for a bit.. :)

Latest posts

Back