tric pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surreptitious

Supreme Chancellor
Reaction score
this is the best i can get with my 7 megapixel camera and the macro lense. this leaf is about 3-4 cm long.

i see some amber, i think in about a week, i'll be ready to chop these ladies down.

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

Nice pics Surreptitious! I can't zoom in on your pics, but what I see is plenty of amber.

Thanks for sharing! Good luck with the harvest!

The bottom of the leaf, IMO, is always behind the top in maturity. That said, your bottoms are pretty clear/cloudy, but your top of leaf is looking good.

Which one of your strains is this particular one?

believe this is the crystal. (northern lights / white widow cross)

i'm thinking another week and i should be good. thoughts?

surreptitious said:
i'm thinking another week and i should be good. thoughts?

That's entirely your call. I'd go now with some and some later- but that's just me. Depends on the high you're after- different strokes (or is it different tokes for different folks?) and all.

Good luck with it!

I'd say flush and harvest in 7-10 days if it were me...I finally got a strain that actually finished pretty close to the estimated time given by the breeder...lol. I'll be harvesting 3 days over recomended time. That is a first for me, I've usually had to wait at least an extra week, sometimes 2.

Latest posts

Back