U.S.Customs and Border Protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, outgoing mail addressed to the doc is intercepted, wow :shocked: makes one wonder if they would then intercept an email, or even further, stop your transaction at the server :confused2:

I just got this reply, I will see what happens monday.

Thank you for contacting Dr Chronic please note our mail team work
from 10.00 - 17.00 hours MON FRIDAY we will endeavour to get back to
you in 1 working day please ensure you supply your order number with
your e mail as failure to do so can result in a delay in your answer .

Please note we can not offer strain advice or growing advice all
seeds are sold as souvenirs only the germination of our seeds is
strictly prohibited in most countries .

IMPORTANT if you are considering purchasing seeds from outside the UK
please check you local laws. All purchases outside the UK are made at
YOUR OWN RISK if you not agree to this please do not order from us .

We do not offer a resend service for items lost or intercepted by your
local authority / government were the possession of cannabis seeds is
prohibited.

Thank you

it sounds kida funny,according to the letter it was seized in chicago,best i can tell.why would it go thru chicago?i would scan the letter and post it,but that might be a little risky.

HippyInEngland said:
I just got this reply, I will see what happens monday.

That is an autogenerated response. I got it everytime I emailed him about only sending half my order. The only way I finally got a hold of him was making a fuss on his forum. I finally got the 300 worth of seeds he owed me that way. And no mine were not confiscated they just forgot put the other three packs of beans in with the other paks I ordered. I heard all US outgoing international mail goes through Chicago so there is no way around it. And obviously they are on to the Doc.

Yeah Hippy that is the automatic response. That is what I got from him too when I asked a question.

I guess the main customs office in America is in Chicago. I don't see how they can seize a money order. There is nothing illegal about that!! Even in the letter they send it says nothing on it about currency being contraband. It costs money to get a money order replaced too and it takes three months.

This is to offically notify you that U.S. Customs and Border Protection(CBP)seized the property described below at chicago,IL. on certain date,not giving dates here.
1 ea. pOSTAL mONEY oRDER(FACE VALUE -----U.S.Dollars
1ea. envelope&letter

andy52 said:
This is to offically notify you that U.S. Customs and Border Protection(CBP)seized the property described below at chicago,IL. on certain date,not giving dates here.
1 ea. pOSTAL mONEY oRDER(FACE VALUE -----U.S.Dollars
1ea. envelope&letter

again, this is an interesting story, seems that a money order leaving the country should be of no concern to the border control and customs guys, i wonder what gives, im gonna send some positive energy your way good man, good luck in the future, sad story indeed.

I got seeds confiscated almost 2 years ago in the Port of Chicago (it was from an overseas Holland seedbank). I know that everyone says not to use credit cards to order and not to send to your home addy, but I figured that if they are going to bust me there isn't anything I can do about it.
I am a really low risk,( don't hang out w/stoners or share my smoke w/anyone). I am self-employed, so I am minimizing my risks because no one knows what I am doing.
Sometimes I think the paranoia we mj smokers develop makes us do crazy things that just make it easier to get nabbed (like sending money orders or having a package come in someone elses name, RED FLAGS!!).
I figure that if they are going to watch you it isn't going to be from you ordering seeds (although I do realize by seizing your computer the info could make their case stronger). Usually people get popped by breaking the cardinal rule of growing, "don't tell anyone!". And I am the only one who knows of my grow. If I were around more people, I know am the trusting type and would end up telling someone my little secret. But my business requires me to work early mornings, and weekends so my social time is limited.
I sure am glad for the seedbanks in the UK that ship through the Port of New York City. It must be more difficult for them to search thoroughly with the huge volume there! I don't know if it is part luck on my part lately but I am done ordering for a couple of years I hope.
It is sad to have to deal with this b.s in our country! 420usagrow

i agree 420usagrow.nobody knows of my grow but me and my girl. hell i do not even know anybody hardly in this state.just relocated here not long ago.the only few i do know are doing the same as me,growing their own smoke.no pushers or anything like that.just odd as hell to me that the m.o. was seized the next day after mailed.took a long time to send me the letter.thanks all.i'm not stressed about it.it wasn't that much money.thank god.but iwll order in someone elses name soon,lol

I have heard time and time again that many Bean Packages that go through Chicago customs, never make it to the Buyer. I myself live on the East Coast and have order from Doc just about three weeks ago and it arrived just fine, 7 days Good luck to all that try again. One other thing if you do purchase a pre-paid card make sure it is valid out side the US. Thanks JJ

Latest posts

Back