U.S.Customs and Border Protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a pic of the customs letter that they sent you?

That is so wacked that they can seize something that is not illegal, they see a name on a money order (what are they actually shinning a light through every letter, idiots with nothin better to do) that is totally comunistic and nuts!..I hate American officials they are absolute comunists...Here in Canada it is a bit more free...believe me, even though our prime minister is on his knees to the US gouvernment sucking and swallowing.

Is there a special requirment to be elegable to be an elected high official that you have to be a moron to qualify..seizing a cheque beause they deem it to be conspiracy to purchase something illegal, right? you could be sending dr chronic a birthday present of money? Shot first huh? grrrrrrr

Anyhow doesnt surprise me thats the game here to for the most part..they seize everything and make you go through crap to reclaim it...Nice

i surely have the letter.but do not think it wise to show it at the moment.

attempting import a banned substance in it own right is illegal. The rouge of Dr.Chronic is up as far as customs is concerned. They figure if you are attempting to send him a letter or a MO, you are attempting to import a controlled substance into the US. Now if it was just a MO in an envelope then it would be a grey area, but if it was an envelope containing a MO and an order for certain seeds then it is in black and white and they will enforce the law. They know there is little they can do to Doc as he is in the UK but they can make business from the US a very difficult for the Doc. And lets face it the majority of his business is overseas.

it says for the purpose of cultivation of a controlled substance.just a plain envelope and nothing written on the money order

andy52 said:
it says for the purpose of cultivation of a controlled substance.just a plain envelope and nothing written on the money order

yup and the way the figure how are you gonna fight it without compromising yourself.

right my friend.i put in for a lost money order several weeks ago and they said i would have to wait until 60 days from the date of issuance.we will see.i will not ***** if nothing comes of this.if i had of know the situation,i would have never even put a trace on it.

What name was on the money order? I don't know all the other customs letters I have seen have contraband references. This just seems kind of odd. Money orders are not illegal or contraband just like cash is not illegal or contraband. They cannot seize your credit card before you swipe it at a head shop. "Bongs" are illegal too. Well whatever......

this is kinda fishing too far for comfort to me.i got the letter and posted the alert.thats enough.you either believe it or not,so be it

I was just asking for my personal safety but whatever makes you feel more comfortable....:rolleyes:

i will post a copy of this letter in due time.not wanting to invite more crap from these people.

That is why I just bought a prepaid credit card. No name involved and I used a buddy's former address and he then fowarded them to me.

all i can say is everyone should take all the precautions possible.it infuriates me to think that the bitches can just take a simple money order and accuse someone of importing contraband.this is the most communist country going.guess we should clone castro and bring him over.got some cloning gel,lol

I wouldn't worry about getting raided or anything! I tore down my grow op two years ago when I got my letter from our loser gov officials about my seeds getting nabbed...I panicked and that day and night got rid everything. Then I did a lot of searching online over the next 6 months and came to realize that there is nothing in the budget to track small amounts of seeds they find. If they were, you would probably get the seeds and not know anything about it, as you would be under investigation and would be in deep ****!! One of my clients was suffering from chemotherapy side effects and the pain meds were doing nothing, so I decided to make a grow op to help her. The meds those crooked shits "push" in our country are usually ineffective and dangerous. I speak from experience as I used to get "anti-anxiety and ADHD" meds that cost $700 a month prescribed and all I got was dizzy from them. I ended when I was at my pharmacologist waiting to get my meds and overheard a convo with two pharma saless reps and they were giving him a 10 day vacation as a perk!! I was shocked. No wonder the meds are so expensive.
That is why our government hates mj, it is grown easily and will ease a lot of ailments out there, which means less profits for those "in charge". So they push the pot is "the same as opiates like heroin", line down our throats. And it is the hard liqour drinking cops who hate mj smokers the most. They use the argument that alcohol is legal as an excuse to make bust after bust on harmless smokers. They are usually so narrow minded that they fall for the **. hook, line and sinker. No one will speak up in those circumstances as they are trying to get raises and promotions as cops! Sick!! God Bless America, my ***!!! 420usagrow

Got my letter in the mail a few days ago stating that my seeds had been confiscated. I'm pretty sure something is up cause I read a small thing in HighTimes addressing this very issue. Not sure where im gonna order from now BUT prob not from the Doc again cause I keep getting that same automated response and its starting to piss me off so I give up. :(

yeah,i will order in someone elses name from now on.just compromised my p.o. box. how can a money order even be considered contraband?all i know is the doc is not on my list anymore.

If you order online with a pre-paid card then they wouldn`t be able to intercept an outbound order. Doesn`t help on the way back to you though. It would be easy for them to flag other seedbanks mail as well.

You're not alone megan there was another person that stated they had their order confiscated from them too. I think they need to change their methods and addresses frequently. Now this is another reason why they are opting not to ship to the states anymore. I have not seen a report in Europe of this yet.

Well,screw Em.i Got My Refund In The Mail Today.at Least They Can Have The Paper Thats No Frickin Good.better Than Gettin The Seed Confiscated Huh?laughed All The Way To The Bank.

andy52 said:
Well,screw Em.i Got My Refund In The Mail Today.at Least They Can Have The Paper Thats No Frickin Good.better Than Gettin The Seed Confiscated Huh?laughed All The Way To The Bank.

dang Andy, sucks you had to be put through that, at least you had the last laugh! IMO go with highgrade-seeds.com at least they delivered, 8 business days, im sure they will do good for you.

Latest posts

Back