Wats the Problem??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tha_eliminator34

Reaction score
I have a plant in a small grow box with 2 42 watt cfls and a 2o watt cfl on her and i keep getting the same problem every time i try to grow indoors..My leaves always start turning up , they should be laying flat like my outdoor plant does why does this keep happening, i dont see how it can be heat its like 60 in my garage and when i stick my hand where the plant is its not hot at all. whats the problem? is it ventilation??Need Help badly

curling up is a sign of heat stress.. but you say it's not hot. is there maybe bad circulation?
i heard it could also be that they want magnesium.

i'd wait for a better grower to reply though anyway, just thought i'd throw in a few idea's of what i've heard causes curling up.

Sounds like you deed to vent asap the temp can get up high, when you open the box the hot air rushes out. If you think you have a nutes problem use low strength ferts to start with.

i've only heard that heat/light intensity causes this...but...there are many much more experienced than i, and someone here surely has the answer as i doubt those 2 probs could be caused by cfl's...but like i said before, i'm no pro!

i had the same problem, heat was at 89 degrees, and lights were too close, raise your lights and get some better ventilation and watch those babies flourish!

You need a thermometer and hygrometer. Sounds like your humidity is too low imo.

Latest posts

Back