Well It is a Mirical Bananas!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FirstInDoor1

Green thumb anyone
Reaction score
Well a high source of (K) I have figured It out how to feed plants bananas. It helps to have an Idea on how to extract said nutrients. As well as a secret I have devised over a time.
20191219_113917.jpg
20191220_114304.jpg

!IMPORTANT! WITH YOUR SOLUTION USE 1/2 -3/4 cup for first feeding mix to ensure one doesn't hurt plants

Hey, you're fer real.... Why don't you post that here for everyone to see? Have you supplemented your magic mix with anything else? Side by side comparison to anything? It's it fast k or slow k? How often did you apply? What is the level of concentration?
Does it make your smoke taste like bananas? We have some folks here who would be interested in this. I wouldn't be surprised if a few have experience towards this either.

I have been applying once a week. Started to apply from week 4 of veg. I have studied what my (K) enriched water provides VS Medusas Magic. To your question. It has shown me that a solution with out banana peel in it the (K) is fast absorbed. So my Hypotheses on the slow and fast (K) in bananas is slow absorbed (K) is mainly in peel. I have a 2' plant that I only used my solution on, it is still in a seedling cup. No signs of root binding or lock. The other one with over the counter nutrients Hermaphrodited. Had to chop and pull

I think you're lights a little too high bro. Was the stretch intentional? You planning on burying that outside in a few months?

The stretch is intentional to see what stressed the plant could endure and the other plant couldn't endure it so it her mapped out on the using other nutrients and that plant right there is already going into Bud. It was an experiment all my other plants are looking great

Other than being lanky it does look ok. I'm sceptical, forgive me.
The others do appear to have better node spacing.
What brought you to try this?
I have read that it's good to feed your worms banana. You haven't tried pureeing a peel yet? Maybe add your 80*water to it in a slow stream, to emulsify. I don't think there's much moisture available in the peel. Then spin it out.

You are right not alot of moisture in the peel. I allow the banana to get good and ripe not to the point of browning all over. I was browsing the enter Web for positive things I could feed my plants to get the potassium level up and I kept thinking bananas bananas have the best source of potassium out there. So I took my knowledge of being a fabricator welder into good use and devised a way to break down the banana without causing it to compost and extracting the nutrients that I was needing. The little plant that I took a picture of the one that is only got my special formula it is in 8 oz of soil. The skepticism was high on my side until I started to test on my plants to get my solution right. I keep my solution of my in reached water in a dark cold place not the fridge too cold to allowed not to Breakdown.

By creating my own potassium Enriched water I have bypassed all the high expensive nutrients that don't have I think the concentrate Of potassium that my water has.I came up with the thought of using the bananas due to me not wanting to spend a whole lot and see what I could do all natural. And I couldn't believe it myself when it started working I stumbled on the something.

we feed the staghorn and elk horns banana skins , they love it just poke the skins down into the roots and let them break down naturally

That will work as well. I was experimenting with it and I do believe the way I have extracted nutrients has worked well.

Wood ash is a good source of potassium as well as some other needed nutrients. It is really alkaline as well. I have a 2 liter bottle of water mixed with a few tablespoons of ash from my fireplace. I add a few tablespoons of that to my nute water. I read )I think) something from Harley Smith about increasing the brix level of plants using potassium. I don’t have a refractometer so I can’t vouch for it increasing my brix but I have nice dark green shiny fan leaves going into 7 weeks of flower which I have not had in past grows. Granted, I changed up a bunch of things so my scientific method is less scientific and more anecdotal.

76C4F3B0-D256-4C5B-87F3-6949AF3F3D0A.jpeg

Bananas won't HURT, but without sending a sample of your extract out for lab analysis, you can't claim it's more concentrated than the commercial supplements. The gold standard is Canna PK13/14. It's reasonably priced considering how concentrated it is and how little you need. It's used a couple times in flower, and is also helpful to hit your moms a week before taking clones.

It looks like you've had to pull a LOT of lower leaves off, and that's not a good sign.

Also you can't use a lazy Susan as a centrifuge unless you're superman, and can achieve 1500+rpm, by which point the bearings would melt lol

I mean, sure, go ahead and add bananas to your tea concoctions just for the little boost in potassium and sugars, that's perfectly reasonable, but as a scientific study I hate to say this isn't very convincing.

You'd be better off focusing on figuring out why they aren't getting enough nitrogen (I say this because of all the low leaves missing). But the crowns look healthy. I'll be interested to see how everything compares in flower.

Good luck!

You have no idea how plants work or how organic decomposition works, let alone how aerated composted teas work. ACT attract microbes. The nutrients are not to feed the plant, they're for the microbes. If you owned a microscope maybe you'd have some facts and not conjecture.
microbeorganics.com read something besides your own cow manure.

Latest posts

Back