Whales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Sir Smokes Alot_

Yup, thas some gud budddd
Reaction score
So I was just wondering, does anyone happen to know what happened to Whale Wars? I had a series recording then all of a sudden when I get back from vacation I can't find a single episode. Just wondering if anyone has watched it, I really liked it.
:peace:

i watched a few episodes laughing my *** off at it.The one episode where they get up next to a whaling ship and they start throwing rocks while the whalers toss grenades lol.And the last one i saw 2 of the girls got captured i belive and where being taken back to japan to face criminmal charges of some sort.

Bucha' dummy's making activist look REALLY bad.

First episode I saw, the capitan got nailed by a piece of a Flash Bang, now all of a sudden he was hot.

Whatever.

You take a bullet, it's going to knock you on your butt, no matter the size of the fatty who took the round.

Rediculous, shameful and pointless.

You think the Jap's (who eat more seafood than anyone) are going to stop a multi-million dollar industry because some (No offense) crazy aggressive hippy's point some cameras at you?

I think not.

Never worked for anything in the past, why would it work now?

Greenpeace is a laughing stock of the global corporate community.

We need a new strategy to fight the man, as the current tactics only make the activist look like a bunch of idiots.

Latest posts

Back