What can I use to kill pollin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodymanz

newb
Reaction score
I had a hermi happening and need to know how to sanitize against pollin in my grow closet 4x4 feet?

do u think that if use a little bleach mixed in a gallon of H2O it would work? Or is it to etreme?

i would say that's overkill all you need is water, if you have growing plants i don't think the bleach would be good for them. If there's nothing growing in the area I'd say a one or two tablespoons per gallon of water would be just fine.

maybe use a static cling sheet like a swiffer pad. also blast your air thru a 5$ hepa filter form home depot. the flat sheet ones that say for bacteria pollen allergies etc.

alcohol and water 1-3 1 part alcohol 3 parts water.great sanitizer,no harm 2 plants-GUARANTEED.I spray my plants daily(best spider mite defense on the market,2 bad its not commonly known
I also use this mixture in a 5 gallon bucket and submege my plants under water for around 15-30 seconds,every other day with no reprocussions.
The alcohol simply evaporates.I do not recomend folar feeding in direct light.

Latest posts

Back