What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know what kind of spider this is? She builds a huge web every night at my patio door. Actually there are two of them that each make a web in each corner of my patio lights. View attachment 338583View attachment 338584
my stoned self watched her make the web for about 15 minutes from the third pic view thru my patio door. I have a spider sticky on my door to remind me not to walk thru the web every morning. I sweep it down everyday. Didn’t want to kill the spiders but may relocate them.
View attachment 338585
She likes your newly painted deck Subbie ! Shelob thinks its da bomb with a killer color, asked if you keep the paw prints down to a mininum.... ☝️

Had three does and three fawns in the back yesterday evening, and a six point buck standing in the front yard. Good sized boy, too.
I had a dear in my back yard.

Attachments

• John Dear.jpg
    John Dear.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 0
She likes your newly painted deck Subbie ! Shelob thinks its da bomb with a killer color, asked if you keep the paw prints down to a mininum.... ☝️
Check out Yellow Garden Spiders. Hard to tell, but it could be one of those. I don't usually kill spiders either. There's a web behind my water heater that has hundreds of bug skeletons on the floor underneath I have to sweep up once in a while, but I leave the spider alone.

we have about 40 birds in town for the winter

i will try and get a photo

last year we had 47
Y’all got the dumbest turkeys in Colorado that I ever seen. Even out in the mountains, you could pretty much just walk right up on them.
I have seen turkeys get half tame in subdivisions, around here myself, but you sure can’t walk up on them in the woods around here.

Y’all got the dumbest turkeys in Colorado that I ever seen. Even out in the mountains, you could pretty much just walk right up on them.
I have seen turkeys get half tame in subdivisions, around here myself, but you sure can’t walk up on them in the woods around here.

everyone in town feeds them

so yeah , semi domesticated birds

I can get as close as about 5 feet

IMG_1250.jpeg

The hens follow me around in the woods. They are probably going to end up on my neighbors table for Thanksgiving…

Latest posts

Back