Whats This!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood52

Reaction score
is this underwatering overwatering , nute burn or is my light to close i have a 400w hps about 8 " from plant cant raise it cause my plants over 6'
buts its one the lower leaves to?? plzz help

DCAM0009.JPG

DCAM0010.JPG

get some milk crates for the smaller plants cause it sounds like light burn. I have excellent airflow and circulation, but my experience open-air reflector simply cant be closer than 12-15"

Doesnt look like nute burn, I've seen plenty of that. And the pics wont help for over/under water, take a pic of the whole plant for that indicator..

pic 1 i cant really tell, pic 2 looks definitely like light burn

pimpdaddycoolz said:
Thats huge!!!!!! GOT DAMN!!!! I think you should tie it down for sure!
thats what i was thinking :clap: why so big dude?? thats still sweet as heck:shocked: it looks like a tree!

12 inches is the closest you should let your lady get to the light, but if this is only on lower leaves then it cant be light burn, whats your room temps, do you have a fan blowing on it? do any of these leaves rub on the wall?

BM :bong1:

aha man, thats crazy. Looks like it's been stretching quite a bit, perhaps. Anyways, what's the humidity in the room? How long are you planning on vegging that beast for?

Wow...I would like to see her @ 6 weeks into flower..Do you have the room 4 that? I would tie her down..How old is she? Good luck my friend

yeah i got good vent.temp around 76-82 hum.30s yeah shes at bout 4 wks slow flowering 100% sativa but shes starting to put on some weight and getting alot of trichs. thinking of topping just no room to tie down what you guys think??/

She might not be able to handle the weight of the buds very well that's for sure. You could always perhaps bend the main stalk to reduce height.. But you say it is in flowering... it would probably screw things up.

I wouldn't stress her this late...maybe a support stake..or string down from ceiling..How about some updated pics my friend? Keep it GREEN

will do iv decided to top her i try to save as much of the plant as i can will update after topping

Damm I Think She Got To Tall For The Light.. Should've Keept Her Short.. I Always Start My Flowering As Soon The The Plant Hits 12 Inches Mine Are 3 Ft Each And I Have 3 4 Weeks Into Buddin Gtoo ...

Latest posts

Back