White Widow Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) This is my first time zip. I've never tried to pollenate before so hopefully everything turns out ok. I'm going to do the same thing with the top part of the plant and put it in water over a mirror. I figure after I scrape up the pollen I will use like a paintbrush to kind of dab the pollen on a few select branches or something to that effect. How exactly are you going to apply the pollen? I've read that you can put it in like a plastic bag and put it over the branches you want to pollenate..? Anyways, keep me posted and thanks for the mojo my friend. I wish you the best of luck with the pollenating. Keep me posted on how it works out. Take care and be safe.

the process i have in my mind is im gonna do just that scrape up the pollen like lines on a mirror lol and save it in a film canister. then maybe dab a qtip in it and take an rub it on the buds i want seeded. then let it set to do its magic away from the rest the girls for bout 1/2 hour-hour long then give her a spray/misting to deactivate any residual pollen to prevent from gettin on other girls when i put er bak in wit the pack. but maybe even give her a second spray/misting as well after the first one dries just to make dam sure tehre no chance of any pollen goin rogue in my flower room.
oh i'llbe hotter than a 2 dollar pistol if all my girls get knocked up after doin one measly branch LOL.
but im guessin he'll be droppin his wad by this weekend for sure maybe within the next couple days too so i'll keep tabs posted up on my current journal. how far along is your lil stud there?

Sounds like a good plan to me. I will definitely take a peek at your journal to see how it goes. I will do the same thing! :) My male plant just showed his little balls today. He's a very healthy plant. The biggest and bushiest male plant so I kept it around. He's under two double bulb shoplights.. Not sure of the wattage or lumens but he will survive under them. He still has some time before he drops his load! Take care and be safe.

He's a very healthy plant. The biggest and bushiest male plant so I kept it around.
ditto. thats why i just had to get some use out him anyway. he was gorgeous lol. im actually gonna pollinate my tetraploid girl i got and one my sativas an see wat kind coss i come out wit when i do them seeds. prolly wont get to the beans til this winter as my next batch is gonna consist of the clones i took from my reveg bonsai's as well as just reflowering the donors too.
and after that it'll be on like donkey kong wit my own personal cross of watever it is. all mine have ever been so far was just seeds from really good nuggs my buddy gets once a month as his supply. he goes thru his whole monthly order usually 1/4 - 1/2 pound of nug an he gets like maybe 15 seeds out the whole lot an just throws em at me. :)
so i do bagseed but the bagseed i do are more than likely some somewat decent genetics i would assume.

High 5 the biggest fan leaf? Will she moan or anything? This is my first rodeo here. Help!
i personally dont know but im a sure find out soon enough. lol
This is my first rodeo here. Help!
help, as in how to collect and pollinate ya ladies?

Well here is a little update for my five white widow ladies. This is day 7 of flower for them. They are all nice and healthy. Really starting to stretch out. Got colas and hairs popping out everywhere now. More pics to come later. Take care and be safe.:D

WW 3July D39F7-1.JPG

WW 3July D39F7-2.JPG

WW 3July D39F7-3.JPG

WW 3July D39F7-4.JPG

WW 3July D39F7-5.JPG

WW 3July D39F7-6.JPG

things looking great smokey..keep up good work..

zip..you need to let that pollen do its thing for more then a half hour..IMO..you should let go for atleast 4 hrs..it takes two for the pollen to reach its destination..misting to soon will kill all viable pollen..and the q tip works ok just be sure to pull the female you want to pollenate and issolate her from the others as long as possable..good luck..

zip..you need to let that pollen do its thing for more then a half hour..IMO..you should let go for atleast 4 hrs..it takes two for the pollen to reach its destination..misting to soon will kill all viable pollen..and the q tip works ok just be sure to pull the female you want to pollenate and issolate her from the others as long as possable..good luck..
thanks 4u. im glad ya popped in to fill that inman. otherwise i woulda doe just wat i ws sayin above lol. now i know. :)
so yeah... id take 4u's advice then for sure on that part smokey. this my first time pollenating too so.. lol
but hows ur stud comin along smokey.?
mines still livin an goin just in the cup water i put his torso in. an that was, wow.. i think week n half ago. amazin that it satay alive this long just in water all cut in half imo. lol
i now know to never underestimate the power of the great mj plant. :)

MiracleDro said:
You just mist with water to kill pollen? Or re you misting with something else. Thanks and nice grow!

Just plain water Dro.. just be sure pollen has been left long enough for her to take in..I mist real good 4 hrs after pollenateing..and again 4 hrs later..I then place her back in the next light cycle...works well for me..

smokeybear...how they doing today? you still have all fingers from the fireworks right?

Hello all. Another update for everyone to check out. This is day 12 of flowering for these ladies. Still stretching like crazy and moving lights up daily... Not complaining here :D though!

I still have all my fingers from the 4th. Unfortunately, fireworks are illegal in the state I'm in so I only set off a few! :D :hubba: Didn't want the cops at my house hounding me over something foolish. Anyways, tell me what you think of the ladies. Thanks for all the comments and advice. I will do exactly what you said 4u on pollenating. My male plant is still growing just fine under floros. His balls are getting really fat at this point. I figure another week or so and he will be ready. Ok well more pics soon. Take care and be safe.

WW 8July D44F12-1.JPG

WW 8July D44F12-2.JPG

WW 8July D44F12-3.JPG

WW 8July D44F12-4.JPG

WW 8July D44F12-5.JPG

WW 8July D44F12-6.JPG

WW 8July D44F12-7.JPG

they look fantastic smokey.
i just love the way mj looks when tied down like them. i done the same wit all my girls as well.
cant wait to see em all in full bud man.
Unfortunately, fireworks are illegal in the state I'm in so I only set off a few!
thats a bummer man. wats the fourth of july without fireworks anyway? lol its the hilite of my year usually. this year was teh firt year i aint spent over 500$ on fireworks.
i love havin a big showdown. . but my kids werent wit me this fourth so i didnt buy any this year.
just another day for me here . :)
My male plant is still growing just fine under floros. His balls are getting really fat at this point
well i decided to say to hek wit the polen bizz myself as i've now got the whole keepin a mother an clones thing down now.
i may just reveg one these i got from this batch for a mom like i did two others from my last batch. givin me 3 bonzai mommies of diff strains.
im a keep an eye on ya show tho an see how it goes for ya.

Latest posts

Back