wife in the hospital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
well my wife got admitted into the hospital late Tuesday night and is still there now so that's why i haven't been on been staying at my mother in laws house so that way she can get the kids off to school for me so i will probably be there for a few days no comp over there
frown.gif
so i will see you all when things are all good this way OK (probably a couple of days i hope:rolleyes: ) hate not being to sleep in my own bed

Damn Sticky hope everything is ok with the wife and nothing major. ;) Give her a big hug and tell her were thinking of her. :aok:

Thanks TBG and DL will give ya an update on whats up when i get back just here feeding the animals and watering the baby's :D
shes been having an ongoing problem with here stomach puking for like 5 days none stop will explain more when i can gotta go

hi sticky, i hope the hospital thing works out ok 4 the mrs + u. there is nothin more important in this world than family so, tend to them girls u got growin there + the wife - well, she'll just have to wait her turn, hahaha. get well soon, talk later - o.k.

Hey Sticky , I hope evrything Turns out Ok bro.. Your wife is in our thoughts.

Oh man...I hope she gets well soon and you both get to sleep in your own bed quickly. I'm thinking about you guys.

Sticky, so sorry to hear your wife isn't doing well...you're both in my thoughts...

Hope your wife is ok man.. Its never nice having anyone in the hospital especially somebody so close. All the best

Sticky_Budz, Everything will turn out ok. Your wife needs you right now and the support of a loved one can heal even the worst problems some times.

We will all be awaiting your return with your wife and kids in arm. You take care man and think positive. ;)

Hey Sticky,

Heard (I mean, read) about your wife... Sorry to hear that.

We'll be prayin that everything goes well and for her to get better.

Hang in there...

Cuzigothigh

I hope she get well soon, and you hang in there too. I know its stressful for, so ima smoke for ya and keep yall in my thoughts.

hey man i hope every thing will be ok ,,,ill pray for your wife ...keep us posted ,,,p,l,r

Hope things will turn out ok for your missus Sticky.
I got all fingers crossed!:)

Latest posts

Back