Would U LIke Carcinogens With That?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What U Puffin on, Post MJ?

• Newports

• Malboro

• Cigar Product(Black N Mild etc.)

• Other

• More MJ

Results are only viewable after voting.

7thG

Victimless Criminal
Reaction score
So out of all the MarP smokers, who puffs on something after they get blazed?

Menthol cigs. I only have a few bad habits and can't really spare any.

Mostly cigars, but I like chew more to help the cotton mouth if I can produce enough saliva to get the juices going to begin with lol

Well ,,,
Look at George Burns (Great last name , eh?) Smokin Stogies till he died in his 90's .
Our food is full of em' , water too, Carpet (Flame Retardents,Stain Protection-Put yer Stink-Foot out now), Radio Waves on and on . Lifes a "Crap Shoot" .
Howz' that saying go ??
Lifes objective is not to arrive at the grave with a well preserved body , but go to it Drivin' Sideways screamin' He!! Yah ,What a Ride !!!! :holysheep:

I quit once in 76' , that lasted 6 months and a Brother of mine broke out the 151 and a pack of Camels . Oh, well ,, so much for that !!!!!!!!!! I ain't quit since . Tapered off a bit though . I was smokin' 3-4 packs of Camels a day in the AF back in the early 80's . We smoke Top Tobacco now , about a pack a day , and no alcohol (maybe an Import (especially if they have New Castle Brown Ale !!) with dinner if we're out somewhere .

I smoke a generic brand. One thing is that I notice less of a craving for cigarettes after I have my mj.

Gb

I quit a 2 pack a day habbit of Marlboro 100's over 11 yrs ago, when I got pregnant with my 1st. It was so easy to quit, I had a great incentive. :D

Don't miss cigs one bit, except for once or twice a yr when I get together will my bestest bud from high school. I'll always bum cigs from her if I am drunk enough. Funny thing is, those nights always end in puking. :eek:

i like to smoke lucky strikes or camel nonfilter, when i cant afford that i just roll my own. if i travel accrost country i take pall mall 100's with me cuz they last so long and burn so slow i can make a 1 to 2 packs last a trip say from MI to FL for example. it all depends, i guess if you can afford to smoke whatever you like it dosent. one myth i would like to point out is that alot of people think smokeing a cig after a doob will get you higher, wich is the exact oppisit, the cig acts as a depressent and deminishes the thc in your system.

i think that is a great incentive! i cant stand girls who get preg and constantly put off quiting untill the last leg of the pregnancy. like come on whats the point after all the dammage.

SmokinMom said:
I quit a 2 pack a day habbit of Marlboro 100's over 11 yrs ago, when I got pregnant with my 1st. It was so easy to quit, I had a great incentive. :D

Don't miss cigs one bit, except for once or twice a yr when I get together will my bestest bud from high school. I'll always bum cigs from her if I am drunk enough. Funny thing is, those nights always end in puking. :eek:

I especially enjoy dark cigars my favorite of course Gurkha G3 Honduran goes great with a glass of Springbank Scotch.

But I must also admit I do also smoke Marlboro Lights especially while driving, or drinking.

one myth i would like to point out is that alot of people think smokeing a cig after a doob will get you higher, wich is the exact oppisit, the cig acts as a depressent and deminishes the thc in your system.

I don't understand how a cigarette has any affect on the amount of THC in your body, good or bad. I know that nicotine makes our brains release dopamine and that makes us feel good but I'm really not sure how it can affect THC. I would like to read more about this, do you have a link?

I smoke about a pack a day, I like the idea of quitting but I just enjoy it too much. If I did quit I think my main motivation would be to save money. I always light a cig right after I get high.

a lip o' Skol straight takes care of the flannel tounge for me.

i'm hard core. i dip, chew, smoke, toke, gamble, 'hore around ,and can out drink the best. i like how the mauler put it to ya, 'Hee Yaa, what a ride'.:hubba: :D ...
you would'nt want my donor 'gift'. ha...

just kidding...ha. my 'lil woman is looking at me shaking her head. at leat it's not her fist...bb...

CowboyBudsky said:
I quit Ciggs to save my Lungs for weed.:hubba:

LOL--Sounds like me. I quit smoking cigarettes (Camels) 6 years ago. It got where I was coughing and hacking every morning. I knew that I had to give up one or the other---I made my choice.:hubba:

Here's a trick..if you like an even harder buzz, roll the marijuana onto the cigarette like you would with a roach, and after the MJ is done smoke the cig.The ganj.smoke has to travel through to the cig before it hits your mouth.The cig now has all the THC/Ganj smoke absorbed into it, and is hard like hell

SmokinMom said:
.....I get together will my bestest bud from high school. I'll always bum cigs from her if I am drunk enough. Funny thing is, those nights always end in puking. :eek:

:rofl: Sorry SmokinMom But I had to :rofl: What a mental image that leaves. Like a 'Thelma and Louise' gig.:cool:

Latest posts

Back