Plant Free for Experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco94

Wannabe Ski-Bum...
Reaction score
I have one plant too many in my grow and I was curious if anybody had any crazy, BUT plausible, ideas on things to do to this little bugger. I know somebody out there has been wanting to ask if you can do something totally out of the box to a plant. This is your thread. Give me a good idea and I will roll with it. Money is kinda an issue tho. Let the creative juices flow!:D

Awesome idea.. I don't have any good suggestions (everything I know about has been tried before).. but I can't wait to see where this goes :)

Maybe you could give the UVB thread some help?

smoke it and tell us how high you get on plant material. :)

smooke the roots too and see if they carry any THC :)

that would be cool!

lowrydergrower775 said:
hmmm i will get high and definately get back to you on this

Thant's what I like to hear!

md.apothecary said:

that would be cool!

Def. gonna do it! I guess this is how **** happens in our part of the world. Necessity or Surplus!

Give us a little more info. Such as, do you have a separate space to "experiment" with it in?

If so, try to grow it upside down. :)

BenDover said:
Give us a little more info. Such as, do you have a separate space to "experiment" with it in?

If so, try to grow it upside down. :)

Sorry but no extra space. That is on my next grow "to-do" list tho. Sounds challenging. I'll watch some McGuyver reruns and figure it out.

they make those tomato planters that hang the plant upside down, i was gonna get one on my next grow, but i dont have a way to hang a large plant like that.

but yeah, smoke it, roots too, you never know, you may be the first person to find out that the roots are stronger than the bud!! :eek:

Can I do anything with the stalks and extra leaves?

IMO id let it veg/flower and see if it comes out female and one of the others is a male then you can kill the guy crashing the party and let the lady live and longer life that may not have to include causing a Hermie. but thats me space or not it needs light and if its been in there you can still leave it in a smaller potter and it will still live its life but not grow as tall from it because of the root binding

md.apothecary said:

that would be cool!
hehe...i love it

hey disco...maybe use it as a guinea pig...i have an extremely hearty male in solitary confinement...it started a few weeks ago..before it showed sex..it was looking very strong at 6 weeks. THEN it popped balls and pissed me off, i didnt want to kill it..so i used it as a lab rat..FIM'd it LST'd, Super cropped it, and gave it a dose of full 24/8/16 nutes, then said..'lets see how you like that'...threw it in closet under 2 42 watt cfl's..now the thing is a bushy beast..it has recovered from all the torture and is thriving... might even get some pollen off it. I dunno what it is..but it sure is strong.:woohoo:

im with dub if you dont know the sex of your plants it cant hurt to keep it for a last minute replacement.
as for something to play with why not try something new to you? if your a dirtbagger give hydro a go, or maybe a double root zone. if you have some extra time just veg the hell out of it and get you a ton of clones to play with next go around.( if you know its a chick).
no matter what you do just have fun with it!!! good luck

LST, Fim, Top do it all and see what happens.. and take pics of it while u do it =D

ask tom tom about his root cider recipie....:hubba:

I'm with Dubba on this one bro,
The OL' Saying is waste not want not

smoke in peace
kingKahuuna

i think it would be intresting if you could get this sucker to grow upside down, I have a friend that has the omega hydroponic system, which he has plants growing upside down agaisnt gravity, making them stronger and its some potent stuff compared to the cones he has off one of the ladies just in some soil.

Latest posts

Back