HashBerry Day 6 Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Beautiful, thick stalk on this one. I pinched the stems but no LST or topping. This is growing right beside my BM. They are the only plants in my room at the moment so they are getting a lot of light:). So far, like everything else i've grown, she's been easy to grow. From seed to now she just grew like a weed:D. Thanks for stopping by:aok:.

bud 048.jpg

bud 049.jpg

bud 050.jpg

Lookin' great puffa. I look forward to a smoke report after your Hashberry is cured. I have heard lots of good things about this strain and I'm thinkin strongly of just doing Hashberry and White Rhino for my fall grow. I'd like to see what you think of your Hashberry after you have a chance to smoke her.

My mouth is watering just thinking about how nice those buds are gonna look at 8 weeks! beautiful plant!

Lookin' great puffa. I look forward to a smoke report after your Hashberry is cured. I have heard lots of good things about this strain and I'm thinkin strongly of just doing Hashberry and White Rhino for my fall grow. I'd like to see what you think of your Hashberry after you have a chance to smoke her.
Thanks for stopping by Dada:). I can't wait to give a smoke report:D!
My mouth is watering just thinking about how nice those buds are gonna look at 8 weeks! beautiful plant!
Mine too! I hope they look good. I just put a new bulb in today so maybe that will up my chances.

Awesome plants... from an awesome seed company. I am so glad to see people growing mandala's gear.Good luck they look great.

lookin pretty bomby! Love what your doing, keep it up. How long did you let that baby veg for? What kinda light are you using?

Rocker420 said:
lookin pretty bomby! Love what your doing, keep it up. How long did you let that baby veg for? What kinda light are you using?
Can't really remember how long she vegged for but it was around 30 days. I vegged her under about 250w of cfl in aa 1ftx1ft area. I flower under mostly hps with a lil mh, cfl and fluoro. Thanks for stopping by;).

She is beautiful. Great growth, doesn't hardly need any nutes and very thick side shoots! Hope she has a good yield.

bud 072.jpg

bud 071.jpg

bud 074.jpg

wonderful man.. I am so glad to see someone growing Mandala genetics. They are overlooked often and they have top shelf genetics. Everyone i know is happy with what they get and every plant is as advertised.

Your plant looks awesome man. Keep it healthy that is key .. she will begin to get hungry in a couple weeks so dont' be scared to feed if you see yellowing of the leaves or purpeling of the stems.

how much do you get out of that plant, i'm in my fisrt grow and i'm so curius to know!!!!!

69.. that is such an open eded question with all the factors a specific number cannot be given . But a first grow most people are just lucky enough to get anything smokable. This hobby takes time and patience to learn.

But normally about an ounce a plant is what most people shoot for.

Yummy, yummy! She's 21 1/2 inches today:D. Very bushy girl...she just keeps growing. Between her and my BM my 3ftx2 1/2ft room is full:hairpull:. I've also got 2 clones(AK48 and unknown strain from mixed pack) stuffed in the room. Hopefully i'll have a nice cola on her.

bud 085.jpg

bud 086.jpg

whereismymind69 said:
how much do you get out of that plant, i'm in my fisrt grow and i'm so curius to know!!!!!
According to Mandala 400-450 grams per square meter:hubba:. I'm hoping for an ounce, at least;).

I noticed i've had my days off by a day...lol. Well, I checked her yesterday and the sol was good and moist. Today when the lights came on she was very thirsty! Still no smell whatsoever. Gave her some nutes today, hope she likes them:D.

bud 092.jpg

bud 093.jpg

Nice Hasberry's. I've been working on Speed Queen I'll try and transpose my ongoing grow log from another site (at 6-7 pages with pictures and articles on kit I hope you guys will like it).

gfsttgj001.jpg

ggggggg008.jpg

rfwerqfr003.jpg

I have that strain as well. Yours looks great, can't wait to grow some.

you said u got the seeds from mandala iam still watin for my speed queen from there. CAANTT WAAIITT!!!!!:)

Latest posts

Back