HashBerry Day 6 Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonewolf said:
Nice Hasberry's. I've been working on Speed Queen I'll try and transpose my ongoing grow log from another site (at 6-7 pages with pictures and articles on kit I hope you guys will like it).

View attachment 27784

View attachment 27785

View attachment 27786

Hey i just noticed u are growing sq iam goin to be soon to anyway how is it so far does it grow tall and is it worth the money?are u flowering yet?:D

speed queen is definitely worth the money, and no they aren't tall plants. They are indica's that grow to a max of about 3-3-1/2 ft inside depending on veg time, training methods ect.ect.

I have an older GJ on here with mandala speed queen and my newest one has a couple SQ clones in there so check it out for an idea if you like. It's in the Grow Journals section.. The other journal is in the bud pictures section.

Beautiful plants BomBudPuffa! I will follow up on your grow and i can't wait for the smoke report! never had hashberry but i've heard good things about it! If it turns out as good as what i hear i guess i'll have to buy me a few seeds =) Keep up the good work man, good luck! =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

man I hope mine look as good... Nice plants looks like a bumper crop this year....

HYDRO333 said:
Hey i just noticed u are growing sq iam goin to be soon to anyway how is it so far does it grow tall and is it worth the money?are u flowering yet?:D

My Grow log when available (having downloaded Picasu" I lost all my Active Mail Account Memory and can no longer find my Thunderbird Inbox or Outbox) will hopefully be transposed and questions answered. As I LST I'm not sure how big they get. They've certainly got sativa in there.
My advice would be look to your first two weeks of grow (critical for a tallish fast growing plant). Look to heat and light and max these (below 30c though) from germination onwards and don't use water retentive soil of anykind if poss.

She's a wonderful strain. Can't wait to see the cola finished...it's gonna be huge:woohoo:! Resexed her tonight so my pics are a lil better because of the room I was in(better lighting). Thanks for stopping by:).

bud 012.jpg

bud 013.jpg

bud 014.jpg

they are looking great man. i cant wait to see the finished product.You will be slant eyed in no time. ;)

mint green man lookin awsome keep it up man in no time youll be smokein ure ganja lol nice!

She's a lil leafy but the huge cola more than makes up for it. She has beautiful foilage, leathery leaves. Not too big on the triches yet but i'm hoping.
bud_034.jpg

bud 032.jpg

bud 033.jpg

bud 036.jpg

back off on anything with nitrogen in it if you can avoid it from here on out.
use nutes with decently high p and k for the last few weeks and the trichs will come. phoshporous is a key ingredient to trich production as is potassium.
i have heard nothing bu

Yeah, I get it...no veg nutes during flower. Thanks but i've got this:D. Theres no way i'd dose mean green here with nitro. Peace.

Growth has picked up. Cola is swelling up nice along with the side shoots. She smells hashy with a berry undertone. Oh...did I mention she has a huge cola:D?

bud 051.jpg

bud 052.jpg

damn man... those are purdy! bet theyll taste delish when yer burnin em

I want it to come through the screen.

Latest posts

Back