grow journal for 50/50 x white widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnjabsgrow

Reaction score
hi everyone. we are starting a grow journal of our 50/50 x white widow strain that i got a few years ago from a member on overgrow. this plant here is 9 days old from sprouted out of the ground. we will update 1-2 times a week.

setup is (4) 23w compact flo's and 50w hps for vegging and we have up to (4) 400 w hps to use for flowering.

more info next post

plant 1.JPG

plant 2.JPG

plant 3.JPG

plant 4.JPG

here is an update on the grow. out of about 15 seedlings these are the only 2 plants that are growing. all the others sprouted out of the ground then didnt grow.

first picture is of the setup. (1) 23w cfl directly over top of plants and you can see the 50w hps above that.

does anyone have any idea why these leaves are curling the way they are? its weird. the plant is a nice healthy green and curled leaf edges. i dunno whats goin on

plant 20.JPG

plant 21.JPG

plant 22.JPG

plant 23.JPG

plant 24.JPG

plant 25.JPG

another update. we moved the lights around and now have (2) 23w cfl over each of our 2 good plants and the 50w hps above that as u can see in picture 1. plant 1 is growing great, internodes coming up now. hopefully a female. the leaf curling has sorta settled down as the plant has grown

plant 30.JPG

plant 31.JPG

plant 32.JPG

plant 33.JPG

plant 34.JPG

i have an update and will post when the internet at my home it working again.

they have been on 12/12 from 6 days and one is female for sure and cant tell on the other one. i seen white hairs after 3 days of 12/12. and YES they are white hairs, not small leaves. i have pics and when post soon

gunnjabsgrow said:
i have an update and will post when the internet at my home it working again.

they have been on 12/12 from 6 days and one is female for sure and cant tell on the other one. i seen white hairs after 3 days of 12/12. and YES they are white hairs, not small leaves. i have pics and when post soon
Thats good news. Good luck!

alrighty. here is an update.

these are pics from today after 6 days 12/12

first off here are pics of the female pre flowers on one plant

plant 40.JPG

plant 41.JPG

plant 42.JPG

They look great... keep them happy and youll have a great harvest..

here are 2 pics from today. i tied the big one over and tied the budsites to the other side. it is on 12 or 13 days of 12/12 and there are not many more white hairs on it. all other plants i have seen after 2 weeks of 12/12 have alot more hairs then this. i am hoping it explodes hairs very soon.

plant 50.JPG

plant 51.JPG

here is an update. this is the 15th day of flowering and i just took these pics 10 minutes ago.

first pic you can see we put up another 400w hps so each plant sits under one.

second pic is of the growroom. 2 fans in there now to keep heat down.

third pic is of an alternating node with a few hairs, not many tho

fourth pic is the biggest white hair central on either plant right now after 15 days. kinda lame, i thought she'd be further then this, oh well

fifth pic is of the tying i have been doing

sixth pic is just showing how the tying is working

plant 60.JPG

plant 61.JPG

plant 62.JPG

plant 63.JPG

plant 64.JPG

plant 65.JPG

well good news, the smaller skronny plant on the left really picked it up. she took a week longer to show sex but is now way further looking then the bushy on on the right that showed sex earlier. here are some pics from today on the 18th day of 12/12

plant 70.JPG

plant 71.JPG

plant 72.JPG

here is some updated pics of the plants. today is day 22 of 12/12 and the one plant has really picked it up. the bushy plant that showed sex a week earlier looks like its a week behind. doing great tho. i like that last 3 pics.

P1000407.JPG

P1000410.JPG

P1000412.JPG

P1000414.JPG

P1000415.JPG

P1000434.JPG

P1000444.JPG

P1000451.JPG

heres a few pics of an interesting/weird branch coming off the one plant

P1000426.JPG

P1000429.JPG

P1000431.JPG