success with my clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
ok today is a happy day for this first time grower not only have my lovely ladies made it to the flowering stage but my clones have taken root i took only one cutting from each fem and set it in wet rockwool with some root gel and bada-bing a week and a half later i have roots. now heres the question, now that i see roots growing through the rockwool do i take the rockwool and jsut plant it into my potter leaving the cutting to grow, or do i remove the plant form the rockwool and transplant it in the potter my thought would be to leave it root and all in the wool and jsut plant the wool with root in my potter. my thinking for this is due to the aspect that the rockwool will still have some nutrients that the young plants will need is this a correct assumption or am i as burnt up as most believe

View attachment attack of the clones.bmp

if the roots have already grown through the cubes you would damage them by trying to remove the cutting....when you're ready to transplant just leave the rockwool on and bury it below the surface....i've had the most success using rapid rooter plugs myself....

thats what i was thinking too was to leave them in it thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Back