Green Giant Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
:rofl: made ya look...yep planted a single Afghan Delight x Cindy99 in a "green giant" tin can. Poked some holes (screwdriver/hammer) at the bottom and hope I grow a small lil bud at least. :banana:
Enjoy...lets hope it turn out to be a female. :p

I'll still be doin the 16 oz. cup grow :D...but if anyone once to join in on this one...all ya need is a seed and green giant can ;)

IMG_2192.JPG

Best of luck to ya. Some advice.. transplant out of the metal becaue the metal can leak chem. into ur soil and a seed like that is a precious one! My friend grew a plant out of a can and it had a funny tasste to it. At least put it in a dixie and put the label on that! But best of luck to your grow!

Celebrity Bob said:
Best of luck to ya. Some starting advice.. transplant out of the metal becaue the metal can leak chem. into ur soil and a seed like that is a precious one! At least put it in a dixie and put the label on that! But best of luck to your grow and check mine out!

thx man, don't care much about it..all for fun got a WW grow goin on too bro ;) This one is for fun. :) Seen the "green giant" label and couldn't resist. I got beans bro ;)

Remember that commercial? So a Green Giant grow? Kinda an oxymoron, or a misnomer, huh? That is a great idea..............I can dig it dude!:p

What is the can? 16 oz?

14.5 ounces LOL
yep green "midget" giant....:p

Just caught this thread.

I would join you, but I've got too many little grows going on right now as it is.:D Looking forward to seeing your results, though. Looking good so far. :headbang2:

By the way, I don't doubt Celebrity Bob on his friends results, but I would think those cans won't leak any metal into the soil because they are designed to store food and should have some kind of coating on the inside.

Your little lady is growing up real fast Mutt and looking great. Could she be getting the GREEN GIANT MOJO?

hey looks good this is good to know,i use hangers when lsting andthought maybe the metal might hert the plant or cause extra acid from the metal when watering,i guess metal is fine to use looks great i hope all goes well.PS

dude do u know how hard it is to find a green giant can like that? pfft i havent seen one in a grip

PurpleSkunk said:
hey looks good this is good to know,i use hangers when lsting andthought maybe the metal might hert the plant or cause extra acid from the metal when watering,i guess metal is fine to use looks great i hope all goes well.PS

depends on the metal dude.
Cans are made not to leech anything.
but copper or lead and some metals you want to be careful with lead will leech into water. LEad poisoning is something you don't want to risk. ;)

Mutt said:
depends on the metal dude.
Cans are made not to leech anything.
but copper or lead and some metals you want to be careful with lead will leech into water. LEad poisoning is something you don't want to risk. ;)
very treu made to preserve food.:D thanksPS

hey im a little late sorry,picked me up a green giant can at target:D lolnow im germing a few cali orange seeds whatever breaks first will be planted this sounded fun mutt thanks so im in!!!:D PS you lead the way.;)

ad 225.jpg

PurpleSkunk said:
hey im a little late sorry,picked me up a green giant can at target:D lolnow im germing a few cali orange seeds whatever breaks first will be planted this sounded fun mutt thanks so im in!!!:D PS you lead the way.;)

Hahaha, this is going to be fun!

Latest posts

Back