Green Giant Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i can find a green giant can i might jump in on this.....i'll be completely cfl's though

Cool!!! Good green mojo to both of you...can't wait to see them sprouts. Glad you guys joined in. :farm:

i wonder how old yours is mutt? mines i think 2 weeks tops?

edit: mine just about died at birth lol, the seed poped and didnt shed i found it the next day, the cots were half dead, i believe that stunted the plant. i've got a home boy transfering the pics from my sc card to my gig stick tonight, so tommarow :D

popped out the soil on 10/25

sorry to hear of the still-born.

Hey Mutt - I found a Green Giant can yesterday, and transplanted a 3 day old Afghani in it. So here's another Ho Ho Ho Green Giant addition to this journal.

Soil - Fox Farms Ocean Forest.
Lighting - (4) 70 watt HPS, (1) 70 watt MH. I added it yesterday to increase my lumens and throw a blue spectrum in the mix.
Schedule - 12/12 from seed
Total lumens per square ft - 6,240.:cool: It is bright in there!
Grow area - Growbox 5 square ft x 22 inches high.

So here goes everyone! Jolly Green Giant day to all of ya!:rolleyes:

PB:)

100_0941-1.jpg

100_0942-1.jpg

'Sup guys :ciao: I love the can idea. good luck guys :banana:. peace, e :bong2:

so i had 4 cali orange germing2 cracked open but the one with the nice little tale will go in the can i will get it ready in a while,hey mutt what light shedule u start ono?:D

ad 229.jpg

24/0 for now. May switch to 18/6 need the WW to branch out more for the screen I'm gonna put em under. ;)

so i put the seed in foxfarm soil and put it in my vegg box lets hope shes a female.PS:D

ad 251.jpg

Haha if I wasn't moving soon I'd join in! nice one guys:D

I just bent mine over a lil...realized the other day, Last seed of this C99 cross I got. Got one other cross with a couple of seeds. So gonna try to get a cutting or two off it. Gonna tie it a lil and try to get a few more side branches. Hey worth a shot.

Picture or Video 034.jpg

Yes, if she's a good strain to ya gotta keep it going. Looking good, Mutt.

looking real good,if u top her a few times it will give more branches to take cuttings from and faster plus a little lsting man it will be a bush!PS

Gonna LST this one only...topped the last 16 oz. cup grow..wanna see how LST works out ;)

well one of my beans just cracked and popped a taproot so i'll plant her in some soil tomorrow...im a little late but im in

so she popped out of the dirt sometime last night,so im affically got mine going.:D PS

ad 252.jpg

Latest posts

Back