Green Giant Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not the one running this but im sure if its a male then u aredone but i can be wrong.what do u think mutt?PS

lol i love the Green Giant can lol and the plant is looking good

I was hoping you'd say that. Alright guys it's officially approved - gonna swap a new plant in the can.

Ho Ho Ho! Green Giant.;)

:woohoo:

punch a couple holes in the bottom/sides so it can breath, if they are just on the bottom, it might just seal itself....

sportcardiva said:
what kind of new plant are you going to put in there??

I'm going to put another Afghani seedling of the same age in there. I don't know if it is a male or female yet.

goddog said:
punch a couple holes in the bottom/sides so it can breath, if they are just on the bottom, it might just seal itself....

Just so everybody knows...............I drilled 5 3/8" diam holes in the bottom of the can for drainage before I started. But I still notice with adequate drain holes, the soil still holds "too" much water. FF OF soil holds more water than other mixes I've used in the past.

I like the idea of holes in the sides for aereation, and better drainage. You may have helped solve the problem. I will do that when I transplant.

Been lazy about posting lately. Sorry. Here's an update.
Everything went under 12/12 the other day.

Picture 005.jpg

sound good looks better,i will do the same in a few days,i hope yours is a femlae mutt best of luck to ya.PS

no sign of sex, but stretchin under flower.
Adding grow big to the diet. 1/2 strength.

Picture or Video 075.jpg

Hey everyone - time for my update on the Green Giant.....

I am in a quandary on this grow. My only two other Afghani seedlings sexed yesterday. Got a male and a female each. I transplanted the female into one of my tubs, and am sending it to veg under 24 hr MH to beefen up for a spell. It has 2 sets of pistils at the very top bud peeking through. I tossed the male, but still have the other male still in the Green Giant can. I am keeping it to pollenate a bud of another Affy. He is far away from the fems, by the way.

I don't want to give up my only other fem Afghani to a novelty grow, cause I'm growin for my smokin.

Sooooooooooooo, here's a way to keep my GG grow going, if all approve........

I want to take a clone from my Afghani in heavy flower now, and stick it in the can. There are a couple of likely candidates on the lower stem. Will be under 24hr MH to veg with the other Afghani seeding. Will try to get her to root in the can, and put her back in flower after she's got some roots and veg growth.

heres a pic of mine this morning looks good mutt she better be female,good luck with the clone PB,gotta run to work.PS

ad 108.jpg

cool plant man. looks a little drowsy. but overall real good. what are you going to transplant into? hopefully something = as creative. peace!

No transplant...this grow is to see how small we can go :p
Next grow is gonna be even smaller container. :hubba:
Even thought of growing in a conch shell one night kickin back watching the discovery channel :p

Latest posts

Back