Green Giant Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt said:
Been lazy about posting lately. Sorry. Here's an update.
Everything went under 12/12 the other day.

You mean you actually vegged that sucker first! do you plan to flower it as well 100% in the can? this is interesting, god speed.

yep only 1.5oz can size smaller than my last grow ;)
If you think this is pushing the envelope...check out HGB's older posts grew one in a container smaller than a pack of smokes. seed to flower with veg period.
BONZAI!!!!!! :p

On a side note...by the time its done every fan leaf will have fallen off...and it needs watered 2x a day right now. :p

Mutt said:
check out HGB's older posts grew one in a container smaller than a pack of smokes. seed to flower with veg period.
BONZAI!!!!!! :p

hehe, that was 1 tablespoon of soil on that grow:eek:

look'n good guys :48:

Mutt said:
No transplant...this grow is to see how small we can go :p
Next grow is gonna be even smaller container. :hubba:
Even thought of growing in a conch shell one night kickin back watching the discovery channel :p
lol my favorite channel:D.congrats on the female .im on12/12 also.:D PS

bored sat. morning...so took some pics

Picture or Video 090.jpg

i Dont Know Man...this Looks Like You Could Of Put A Big Plant In A Little Green Bean Can For Looks. Lol, Thats ******* Great!
Peace!

MAYBE NOT...I THINK YOUVE GIVEN ME A COMPLEX.

mines a male i will give a day or so to make sure then kill.i may put a fem clone in one now so i know for sshure.PS

PurpleSkunk said:
mines a male i will give a day or so to make sure then kill.i may put a fem clone in one now so i know for sshure.PS

Aw man - PS, you and I are in the same boat. Still got my male in mine. Getting pollen now to get me some viable Affy seeds.

I've decided to leave the only Affy I have in flower alone. She is too far into bud production to try and deal with revegging a heavily flowered clone cutting. Especially since I've got another fem Affy sapling in veg that will be ready to get cuttings off of soon. That will be the continuation of my GG Grow. So in about another week, I'll have a cutting in there, root it, and grow it out to flower.

Hang in there guys - I'm not out yet. And PS - you get a clone in that GG and don't quit on us.:D

jjsunderground said:
i Dont Know Man...this Looks Like You Could Of Put A Big Plant In A Little Green Bean Can For Looks. Lol, Thats ******* Great!

Peace!​

MAYBE NOT...I THINK YOUVE GIVEN ME A COMPLEX.

I'm planning on re-vegging this one...so when i transplant it i'll take a pic of the rootball after she finishes up for me ;)

thanks Mutt and PB its the luck of the draw i will be commiting a murder tonight lol.im gonna do another seed see what happens keep this going a little longer since he was doing so well. i will keep u updated.mutt yours looks good and sure strecthed out cant wait to see the frost bites.PS

yep popped a huge stretch...now its bud making time :hubba:

wait, maybe i missed it....but whats the point of not transplanting???
or whats the deal with just using a 16oz cup???

the idea is to grow a nice plant whatever the size big being better
only useing small pots.i would guess right mutt.PS

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
wait, maybe i missed it....but whats the point of not transplanting???
or whats the deal with just using a 16oz cup???

Limited space and to better understand the needs of the plant and how it grows.... just like my 1 table spoon of soil grow...

anyone can toss a weed in a 5 gallon bucket and just watch with very little care needed by the grower but to master the plant one must push the rules a bit and live out side the box:hubba:

Mutt with a bit of a root prune she will reveg just fine for you bro.... usually have done all my reveg's with 25% plant left after harvest and a bit of tweak'n of the NPK ratio ;)

look'n good in here guys

grow on

Latest posts

Back