Green Giant Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFLMAO Mutt :rofl:
Mutt said:
should see my other WW in a WIC cup...its pathetic. I refuse to take pics until she's done LOL. But she;s buddin...but forsee hermie coming. stress. :rolleyes: but was worth some fun. :D if it makes it I'll be shocked.

Mutt said:
Well losing all the fan leave (like usual) on these lil cup grow. :eek:
but she's a buddin dangit. Added a touch of growbig with the bloom to help...which might not do squat. but its fun and will get some bud at least.
Gotta nice clone off her tho...so gotta mom of this one :) Shes a tough brute. ;) Took the lcone off the very bottom in veg. She rooted...so all is good. :)
goodluck with the clone my freind its better to have a mother then seeds im slowly seeing how its done:D .now i will be puting my clones in my flowerbox as there ready and boy do the clones grow fast.update on my green giant grow my seedling rotted not rooted lol its dead i will ad a clone in my can tonight.PS:D

what type of lights are you using? i think you should try a pringles can next!

Merry Christmas PB and PS. Hope you guys have a great christmas. BE SAFE around them non-tokers that are in too much of a hurry on the road. ;)

Here's a couple of bud shots for ya. :D

(puff puff pass :48: )

Picture or Video 138.jpg

Picture or Video 139.jpg

wow that looks incredible! i cant get a fix on just how big it is, hold up a lighter :)

akirahz said:
wow that looks incredible! i cant get a fix on just how big it is, hold up a lighter :)

It's asleep right now....will post tomorrow :)
Or just go past a couple of posts and you'll see a tape measure next to it.

Mutt said:
Merry Christmas PB and PS. Hope you guys have a great christmas. BE SAFE around them non-tokers that are in too much of a hurry on the road. ;)

Here's a couple of bud shots for ya. :D

(puff puff pass :48: )
Merry Christmas as well Mutt she sure looks beautiful:D you should get a nice cola of that.i will post a pic in a while.stay safe and also watch for them speeders lol.PS

Hey everyone! Update on my GG grow. I took cuttings of a very healthy Affy, and have four of them in a vase of water. I always have used rooting hormone into soil medium with 100% success, so this time, I'm skipping the hormone, and rooting into straight water. That hormone does some scary, gnarly stuff to the root sites. So just trying to eliminate something that doesn't happen in nature, I guess. Probably my OCD kicking in. I'll take one of the best two rooted clones, and put it in the Green Giant can.

Call me slowpoke here, but I'm gonna get me a nice little Affy in there with no LST. Pics coming later tonight on cuttings.
Merry Christmas everyone.

PB:)

Well, here is my update on the GG grow.

That male plant is still in my can:eek: Yes, yes, I know..... :ignore:

But I do have cuttings made, and I'm rooting them in straight water. Never tried that with MJ, but don't think they'll have a problem with it. They are very healthy.

One of the rooted cuttings will end up in the can, and get sent into flower ASAP. You can see they are very happy. They were cut 5 days ago. Already seeing little bumps where roots will be forming.......

P1010631.JPG

P1010629.JPG

update.
clone is doing fine except its a slow goer damn it but i will leave it alone see what happens,my first 4 clippings sky rocketed lol and then i got some slow goers lol so i mainly been killing the slow gowers since i got so many clippings.as soon as she looks like shes made a diffrence to me i will post a pic.PS

Finally got the rooted cutting in the can, and will veg her for a few weeks before she goes in the flowerbox.

rooted clone.JPG

Latest posts

Back