Green Giant Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo PB and PS....sorry I'm such a stoner....I took pics to post em...got stoned...then few days later oh crap!!!! so had to get rid of last pic. hehehehehehe
Gotta ways to go still....C99 is showin herself good in this cross....thankful I established a good mom :D hehehehehe....gonna grow the hell outa this beautiful girl. :D
Easy as hell to clone....I mean 1 week in dirt...rooted and in 2nd week of FLOWER!!!!!! :woohoo: I haven't even smoked it yet and this baby is climbing the ladder of my desire. :D Tell you what...C99 is a killer strain so far...can't wait to give her a toke. The person who crossed this one was mad geniuos....Afghan with C99....come on.....mmmmmm can't wait...but I must be patient.

Its so far not a heavy yeilder, but still got 100% clear trichs...so figuring a 10 week strain. So keeping my fingers crossed she will fatten up. but hey yeild ain't everything. So need some good green mojo on this one...I need a good mom....been through a lot "not worthy"....but this one is fert freindly...light friendly, root freindly, and can take some stress.(she speaks to me very well ;) ) All that left is yeild and potency....so wish me luck. :D...hard to tell yeild on a bonzai grow...but got an idea of whats good and what not by now.

Picture or Video 170.jpg

Picture or Video 169.jpg

She looks real nice Mutt. ;) Yup we grew a few C99 crosses and the smoke was great. If i'm not mistaken i think it was Durban Poison x Cindy99. Was some great smoke. Anyway everything is looking great as always. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Durban Poison x Cindy99. Was some great smoke.
:hubba: Now that sounds good....been watching a few crosses you got...lookin good bro. :cool: you got a killer strain base going bro. :hubba:
(who knows TBG...40 yrs from now you n i sittin at the old folks home with corncob pipes and chillin...saying "remember that strain" :p )

This is the coolest grow I've seen here!!!!! Keep up the great work, maybe you could market a mini drip system with those cans and a large pickle jar as your reservoir! :)

I can't wait to find out what the dry weight is. You are all nuts, but you put it to good use.

laylow6988 said:
I can't wait to find out what the dry weight is. You are all nuts, but you put it to good use.

Just a weed...just a weed. :farm:

Gorgeous!!! its amazing how tall they get too in such a small container : )

Great buds! Can't wait to see the close ups once they dry out a bit. :aok:

HGB said:
that it is....look forward to the chop:hubba:

grow on
few weeks to go bruddah few weeks to go. :hubba:

couple of more pics i took...one fron the front side when lights were on and a pic of her clone and soon to be mom....bout another 3 weeks of veg and training starts :D

Edit: notice how the buds lean away from the light and the leaves lean towards it or am i stoned? ...wait gonna repost this for a comparison.

Picture or Video 173.jpg

Picture or Video 184.jpg

are the buds leaning inthe opposite direction from the leafs (leafs are poitning at the HID hung vert ) or is it just me?

Picture or Video 174.jpg

Picture or Video 173.jpg

Looks like a few leaves don't know what they should do lol. The only way to find out is to make hash outta all those leaves you have lol. Smoke it, and maybe you will find out why they are confused.

everthing looks great mutt she's beautiful.ive been so busy in all but i got some pics of mine i will flower in a week or so.u should get a nice bit of smoke.:D PS

Picture 002.jpg

PurpleSkunk said:
i will flower in a week or so.

Hey Purple - let me know when you put her in flower. I'll switch mine the same time.

Latest posts

Back