Green Giant Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to water her and SNAP. Broke at the base. I thought about staking her lettin it heal and finish up, but looked over her with the mic for a while and some amber trichs...like 15%+ mainly cloudy with some clear ones I like more amber...but not worth it IMO. I had my fun and got a mum outa the deal. :hubba: Besides just put two more plants in flower...NBxWW So time to move on anyway. ;)
So here we go...this finishes my green giant grow.
Strain: Afghan Dream x Cinderella99
Ferts: FF Big Bloom with a touch of Grow Big early in flower
Lighting flos=veg HPS=flower
Wet Weight: 14.7grams
Will post final wieght after dry with a pic of two. :hubba:
Was a pleasure PS and PB...gonna keep a close watch on your guys....thanks for hangin out with me on this one. Good green giant mojo to your guys plants. :cool: HOHO Green Giant. :p

Picture or Video 186.jpg

Picture or Video 187.jpg

Picture or Video 188.jpg

Picture or Video 189.jpg

Picture or Video 190.jpg

Picture or Video 192.jpg

Hey everyone - time for the update on my Green Giant in a can.

Clone is set and ready to flower anytime.

Good chopping on yours Mutt. Enjoyed your input. Looks like its up to Purple Skunk and me to get it in gear and make some flowers.

PB:)

Green Giant Veg.JPG

Nodes.JPG

hey mutt sorry to hear that i know u could of saved it ive had a few snap and i bandage them up,it would of made it but good chioce,of to new and better things,let me know whwn u do something like this again im in.
hey PB im gona goahead andput my to flower today yours looks almost exactly like mine will see how they end up good luck.

Mutt said:
:hubba: Now that sounds good....been watching a few crosses you got...lookin good bro. :cool: you got a killer strain base going bro. :hubba:
(who knows TBG...40 yrs from now you n i sittin at the old folks home with corncob pipes and chillin...saying "remember that strain" :p )
i wish i had a safe place to order and have sent to i would be crossing all different types of weed or id try lol.PS:D

PurpleSkunk said:
hey PB im gona goahead andput my to flower today yours looks almost exactly like mine will see how they end up good luck.

That sounds like what I wanted to hear.:hubba: Good luck and let the budding begin!:D

Today is day 1 for flower on the GG GJ........;)

PB:)

Mutt said:
Went to water her and SNAP. Broke at the base. I thought about staking her lettin it heal and finish up, but looked over her with the mic for a while and some amber trichs...like 15%+ mainly cloudy with some clear ones I like more amber...but not worth it IMO. I had my fun and got a mum outa the deal. :hubba: Besides just put two more plants in flower...NBxWW So time to move on anyway. ;)
So here we go...this finishes my green giant grow.
Strain: Afghan Dream x Cinderella99
Ferts: FF Big Bloom with a touch of Grow Big early in flower
Lighting flos=veg HPS=flower
Wet Weight: 14.7grams
Will post final wieght after dry with a pic of two. :hubba:
Was a pleasure PS and PB...gonna keep a close watch on your guys....thanks for hangin out with me on this one. Good green giant mojo to your guys plants. :cool: HOHO Green Giant. :p

:cry: Mutt, I shed a tear for you on this tragic day. It looks like the ole girl was good to you though, right to the end... smoke her and think of the happy days she was hanging out with you in the JGG can... I think I speak for all here when I say we feel your loss...

Hey Mutt that's a bummer bro but she had a good run, Enjoy the stash she left you:p Afghan Dream x Cinderella99 sounds like a very good strain.
Hey PB you got a nice looking lady there, Hope she explodes with bud:D
PS good luck to you too man, Hope you can take some pics soon too!
Dro:cool2:

:D
Dr.Dro said:
Hey Mutt that's a bummer bro but she had a good run, Enjoy the stash she left you:p Afghan Dream x Cinderella99 sounds like a very good strain.
Hey PB you got a nice looking lady there, Hope she explodes with bud:D
PS good luck to you too man, Hope you can take some pics soon too!
Dro:cool2:
:D Here you GO DRo THanks.

Picture.jpg

so all is well doing ok will post pics in a few days.ps how did yours smoke mutt?

She cleaned up pretty nice looking, and I think you made a solid decision there, can't wait to hear a smoke report.:bong1:
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hey Purple Skunk, Mutt, and all MP'ers! Here's an update on my Green Giant. She's doing well at 3 weeks into flower. She's stuck in the corner of the flowerbox and just kinda hanging out there. Letting her do her own thing with no training. I can't stand it if I can't bend or tweak on these gals.:p

Growing and flowering in a small can is a challenge. I have to water her every 24 hrs, and let her sit in the runoff in a plastic tray. She'd dry out her roots and wither away if I miss her daily waterings.

She's getting identical treatment to my LST - Low Grow. 2 doses FF BB and TB, then 1 dose equal npk to keep N from leaching out altogether. Schedule of nutes is every other watering for FF and equal npk. Seems to be working as she is nice and green and healthy.

You can tell the heat at the top of the box is pretty warm by the curling of the leaf tips near the top of the cola.;)

Here's her piccy's. Long overdue BTW...........:ignore:

Green Giant 3 weeks flower.JPG

Green Giant 3 weeks.JPG

Wow!! she is a real nice deep green PB, thanx for those pics. Is she an afghani as well?

Here is the Green Giant grow at 4 weeks. She's doing OK, but very obvious that her lack of roots are slowing her ability to grow buds. Hers are not as fat at the same time in flower when compared to her sister, who is a week ahead of her.

GG 4 wks.JPG

GG 4 weeks.JPG

Latest posts

Back