Green Giant Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im in i had a bunch of cali orange babies so here i go.

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

looking good everyone, nice to see u got some more on the go PS.

I wanna get doing some tiny grow pots like these.. it'll be fun :D

Sorry CVG Gotta be in a green giant can. why not start a 2oz. shot grow thread? Hell I gotta shot glass...might join in with ya.
Sorry man HAS to be in a green giant can.

Hey Mutt and PurpleSkunk - I like this recycled Green Giant Grow thread. Let's keep it up. I got some bagseed I want to throw under 12/12 in my Green Giant can when it become available.

Here is the weekly update on mine. She's at 7 weeks in flower and going strong. I'm going to let her get 100% amber so it may be 3 more weeks or so before the chop.

Keep it growing. PB:)

GG grow.JPG

Bonsai! reminds me of jack and the magic bean stalk. you know if you were to grow a marijuana plant under full lighting in a very tall bulding you could probably reach tree proprtions.

kinda hushes the whole "rootbound" therory,,

here ppl have been think there gonna get bound in a 3gal container and here comes pot belly with a 1'+ MJ plant in a can i couldnt even put my hand in...

good show!

Wow, this thread is still going! :eek:

Is it too late to join in? Are there any restrictions (beside the requirement for a Green Giant can)? In other words, can I go hydro? :hubba:

Mutt said:
Dang PB...brought out the "Ho" in "HOHOHO green giant" :hubba:
Nice grow dude....i'm humbled. ;)

Ho ho ho - three more weeks to grow.......:D Thanks Mutt. Just gonna see how much this Green "Giant" will go. She's stopped growing up, now she's growing phat! I'm debating if I am going to put a bagseed in here or a Stoney Bud clone when this one 'graduates'. I'm leaning towards the clone.

Ganja_Greg said:
kinda hushes the whole "rootbound" therory,,

here ppl have been think there gonna get bound in a 3gal container and here comes pot belly with a 1'+ MJ plant in a can i couldnt even put my hand in...

good show!

Thanks Greg - It has been a challenge keeping her hydrated. She is thirsty, thirsty, thirsty. I keep the can in a dish and fill it every morning with water. The water sits in the pan all day, but by the next morning it's totally gone and almost bone dry. If I miss a watering, she's about dead the next morning. Talk about drug abuse! :p

I'm curious about what the roots look like on this baby.:eek: Probably one big stump in there!:rolleyes:

AlienBait said:

Is it too late to join in? Are there any restrictions (beside the requirement for a Green Giant can)? In other words, can I go hydro? :hubba:

Hey AB - I'm going to put another grow in my old GG can and keep it going. So I'll be joining again soon.

I think the idea on this grow (other than the GG can) is to contain all the roots in the can. Hydro would be interesting if you could do your trick with it and keep them in there. My .02 cents. I would love to see a go at hydro on this.

Mutt's the boss on this one since he started it, though. He'll pipe in soon enough.........;)

yeah potbelly i cant wait to see the massive rootball come out of that can..i'd say its almost like tiimber in side that it!!!

AlienBait said:

Yo AB...if everyone esle don't have a prob with it...go for it. ;)

Latest posts

Back