Green Giant Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Giant Grow at 5 weeks into flower. Drinking plenty of water and taking the nutes, our Green Giant is getting there and holding her own.

GG 5 weeks.JPG

GG 5 wks.JPG

thats once sweet looking plant PB. think i might grow some afghan soon in very small containers just to see what I get.

Here's an updated pic of the Green Giant Afghani. I took a budshot then my camera battery went kapootz.:p Will get a full shot of the plant soon.

She's at 6 weeks in flower and doing really great for being crammed in a can!

GG 6 weeks.JPG

:D
Pot Belly said:
Here's an updated pic of the Green Giant Afghani. I took a budshot then my camera battery went kapootz.:p Will get a full shot of the plant soon.

She's at 6 weeks in flower and doing really great for being crammed in a can!
damn she looks great heres a pic of mine im suprised mines alive.i will do another for fun.keep it growing.:D

Picture 012.jpg

PurpleSkunk said:
:D damn she looks great heres a pic of mine im suprised mines alive.i will do another for fun.keep it growing.:D

That's great PS. She looks like she's been through the devil, but holding her own. :p I'll post a pic tonite of my whole plant in her can.

Pot Belly said:
That's great PS. She looks like she's been through the devil, but holding her own. :p I'll post a pic tonite of my whole plant in her can.
ya i had a month or so were i just got so busy and had no fresh soil but now im back at it,just waiting on clones.still got over 12 flowering not to healthy do to soil issue.but oncei get my stoneybud clones going it will be nice.Ps

awesome guys.. im getting in on the next goofy grow like this. totally have room for a Green Giant can lol

thestandard said:
awesome guys.. im getting in on the next goofy grow like this. totally have room for a Green Giant can lol

There's always in the growbox for a Green Giant can grow. ;) Mine is stuck right in the rear corner of the box where space is usually wasted.

Great job guys. Tell ya mang it's fun growing in those small containers. Maybe we can do one of those 16 oz. plastic cup grows again here in the near future. :hubba:

nice grow PB sorry to hear you had to pull yours PS. PB thats gonna yeild nice for its size.
I got another in the works now. just cracked the seed will post when it gets a set of leaves.

Hmm, will give this a shot myself. Just have to pick up a tin of green giant next time in town.

This is a great thread guys. I can't believe I hadn't spotted it before, some great growing!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Great job guys. Tell ya mang it's fun growing in those small containers. Maybe we can do one of those 16 oz. plastic cup grows again here in the near future. :hubba:

I'm game for another fun grow like this. There's always room in the corner of your closet to stuff one of these babies. :aok:

thanks mutt she was dew after all the stress lol as soon as i get a stoneybud clone i will add it to.looks great mutt.PS

Latest posts

Back