Post Your GLASS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not funny guys im not a crack head ,,i was just showing off my glass were man o man i c how it is

It's all good TT they are just playing with ya mang. ;)
tom-tom said:
its not funny guys im not a crack head ,,i was just showing off my glass were man o man i c how it is

BizzyHigh said:
Ha just stumbled onto this thread and i love it what a great idea!

First Pic: The Loot lol
Second: My bong-- named Saruman after the resembalance of the eye in the Lord of the Ring movies ha
Third: My little pipe-- named BoJangles after the little guy in the Green Mile no reason :D

O great! Now that they are all out might as well smoke em' :hubba:

Man i like that pipe, kinda reminds me of a tiger

Here's a few other pieces we have. ;)

100_0698.jpg

100_0700.jpg

Lovely bong there BG nice green tracer like swirls, nice photoshooting as well, that blue BG and carpet shot are nice n clean.

Since every one was poking fun at Tom-Tom i decided to post my first pipe (before my glass one). ;)

its a bent piece of aluminum piping from a yagi antenna, bowl is a 1/2 inch socket, and the litle connector "between socket and pipe" is from a metal pen, the black stuff is resin and sticky stuff from tape always holding the bowl on.

old.jpg

old-no-bowl.jpg

akirahz said:
Man i like that pipe, kinda reminds me of a tiger

Its really cool when u look at the head of the bowl opposite the mouth piece (which is tapered i think that is the term for it and feels really comfy) there is this awesome swirl pattern which is amazing looking when you have hit it a few times :D

TBG, i really really like that bong mang!
very cool looking, what did that run you??

Bizzy... Saruman is the s t! I love that bong!:D :cool: :D
damn!, that's nice... now I know the one I'm looking for.

ok... here was my glass - it's suppose to be clear glass with blue swirls... obviously it's quite well used:hubba:
attachment.php

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
nice little collection you got there.
very nice looking.
thanks for posting your glass !

The big blue one on the far left was hand blown in mexico. I just need a new down stem for it.

Added a couple of new pieces to my small collection :spit: and that with the new camera i have been playing with :D i took a few :bong1: :holysheep: had to break them in the back half is what i still have of Sheri and the front is the week and a half long cured smoke from the gifted bag of seed GJ.

double your pleasure.JPG

trippy look'n bong, Dubba... all rustic look'n and such... makes ya think it's like a Grandaddy bong....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
trippy look'n bong, Dubba... all rustic look'n and such... makes ya think it's like a Grandaddy bong....

:rofl: thats kinda how i felt about it when i seen it. Its nice man little percolator and ice catch on it and separate water tank in the bottom, and is a 3 piece pipe then slide stem and bell are separate to where you can use it in the water or just like a straight pipe.

sweet dude, bet dat bong riiiips.
Lets get some more glass up guys!!
Out of this many users, there should be more pipes and such..

Sad thing when glass breaks isnt it? I usually smoke the rezn outta the inside. N E Way this is what I`m Workin with these days. The tall one is really thick, But not quite the heavyhitter TBG got going, Nice BONG mang!:bong2:

P1300060.JPG

P1300061.JPG

Latest posts

Back