Marijuana-seeds.nl ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco94

Wannabe Ski-Bum...
Reaction score
Anybody out there got a word on these guys?

thanks for that link berserker, thats pertty useful :)

yes there good they even anwered my e-mail took a while but all the same not bad and there seedz are top shelf

Hi guys. I just bought from them twice. I paid on 2-20 and got my seeds on 3-3 and also i sent a second order on 2-26 and i got them on 3-7. They were fast. I split my orders up just to be safe as not to lose if customs got them and also got an extra 5 seeds that way. I started germing (a few of each) them Friday evening (in phase with the New Moon) and I checked this morning again and have a number of them poking thru rapid rooters right now. I've got AK47, Thai Stick, Aurora Indica and THC Bomb. I also got an extra 5 seeds with each order which came very stealth by the way. I would give them 5 stars. ***** :p

Hey hun, welcome to the forum :D Are you gonna do a grow journal? Your gonna love those Aurora Indica!!! Get ready for some IMENSE smoke!

Thorn said:
Hey hun, welcome to the forum :D Are you gonna do a grow journal? Your gonna love those Aurora Indica!!! Get ready for some IMENSE smoke!
Hi, I don't think I'll do a journal but I'll post a pic or two if i don't kill em.

Latest posts

Back