the worst day mad as hell!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: worst day ever lets start from when i got woke up hubby tells me that my bird has flew away when he told me that i know i hit the floor running after about 30 mins we was able to find him
we got back to the house.... we all was like time for a joint so we smoke it hubby went outside to leave then he beeps me telling me we had 2 cops in my yard :shocked: i go running round shutting up doors and all went out side to find out my :hitchair: 15 year and his friends thought it would be funny to spray paint cars and cut the tires..... one of the kids he was with leave couple houses down and when cops found out they both was there (which i was already going to thier house) one yelled out me told me they was coming down there.... they did what they had to do with the kids after they got done with my child we went back to my house....after about 45 mins the mother of that other child had came down warning me that cops was saying that they know my oldest son had sold m/j and was watching my house... all i thought was about my plants and not sure what to really do about all this so i had NO choice but to tear ever thing down.... so its going to be a while before i grow anything i did just wanted to thank you all so very much for all the help yall have gave me not going no where just to lay off till i know its all good:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

man ann thats messed up!

i had my 17 yr old cuzin come over and his buddies, and next thing i know my FREAKIN digicam is GONE. vanished like a fart in the wind. 300 something dollers later.... i am going to take his cd player head unit and hold it for ransom till i get my cam back. a nice even 400 doller trade. kik your kids butt!

ive thought about beating but im so mad right now i know i would not stop hitting them then i would be in jail and the kids would be in the hosp.
NOT PLAYING

:holysheep:

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear about your day. Don't you have any Medical grow laws where you are???
We can grow here and it's actually legal with a license, which isn't too hard to get IF you have medical problems. Even if it's not sleeping well, or anxiety... there are doctors to help here. They'll cover you for a different amount in differnet counties in the state...
Just a thought!
I feel for you. I had forty outdoor taken by CAMP back in the eighties and believe me I thought I'd have a nervous breakdown. It was a bit frightening with the helicopters hovering over the house and the property. War zone almost...
All that work for almost a year!!! But I got over it/sort of... Back then they just took the outdoor and if you weren't around no busts.
Take care and God Bless. :hitchair::hitchair:I'll help you with that kid of yours. LOL

oh no!! i'm also soo sorry to hear that. better safe than sorry tho.
i agree with puffin...i wouldn't have waited a second either.

if it's any consolation i have 2 gj's and 9 babies i'll share vicareously :) it's the best i can do... here's one for you and the hubby :tokie: ...tell junior i said he's grounded!! what?? for how long?? give me your stereo. what? if thats how you feel, get the tv too...

honestly tho, when i screwed up as a kid there was always a steak dinner shortly after, with 1 steak *forgotten at the store...(but there's turkey breast in the fridge if you want some meat.) i don't eat turkey now...

Tough being a mom, I miss mine more than you could imagine (RIP). Good deal and like everyone is saying better safe than sorry.....and ground him for a while, I mean he screwed up right? Like a lot of young men he needs to learn to respect other's property......you did the right thing, and you can always start again.

I am no parent but I have huge respect for all of you that are....it's hard work.

Puffin Afatty said:
:eek: Sorry to hear this Ann.

but it is better to be safe.

I would do as you did in a heartbeat.

thanks puffin i was just so scare and didnt know what to do but tear it down

Ettesun said:
:holysheep:

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear about your day. Don't you have any Medical grow laws where you are???

nope fla real hard on m/j it get caught with them im off to jail for a long time

sorry to hear about that! that is awful...im with snuggles im no parent either but damn...i dont think i could be at all lol

damn children, i was one of those. not really vandalize, but some stupid stuff. That really *****, cut his balls off. Get your medical card and show those cops those plants if they-re wondering what that smell is.. thats what i did.

Ann, I am sorry to hear what happened. But I think you did the right thing. Always better to be safe then sorry.

Ann... you were doing so well!... God damn kids!... :hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull:

ok, ann... here is the best advice you are going to get tonight... do nothing now... make HIM make this worse on himself than you ever could... ignore... frown... "we'll deal with this later" in the most omminous voice you can muster... and if he doesn't seem to be all that worried about it... BEAT THE SNOT OUTTA THE DUMB AZZ!!! :hubba:

I certainly hope he's gunna be paying for damages, doing MANY, MANY repremand chores... for YOU AND THE PERSON HE VIOLATED. he needs a lesson in life now... make him be responsible for his own actions. DO NOT CAVE INTO TAKING THE RESPONSIBILITY.

make the little sht learn responsibility.... sorry if I seem so mean/an azzhole, but... he's gotta learn... THE HARD WAY.

oh man!!!... u were doing so good, too... I was dillagent about keeping tabs on your journal too... u let him know that a crazy vancouver guy is looking for his as too ;)

That crazy vancouver guy said:
Ann... you were doing so well!... God damn kids!... :hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull:

I certainly hope he's gunna be paying for damages, doing MANY, MANY repremand chores... for YOU AND THE PERSON HE VIOLATED. he needs a lesson in life now... make him be responsible for his own actions. DO NOT CAVE INTO TAKING THE RESPONSIBILITY.[quote=

you can bet on that.... he had a little s 10 pick up truck that is now up for sale and he will get a job somewhere if it is just bagging food.......him and the other kids did go down to the jail house they booked them then release them back to all of us......now dont get me worng love that kid but i was hoping that they would take him to DJJ (kiddie jail) just show him what he would be getting into if he keep this mess up

late, but im here, yeah, i dont think a beating would do any good, and would have prolly made matters way worse for u ,or hubby at time. beating a child is not the answer people. they would grow up doing it to thier kids, in turn, a vicious cycle begins. parents morals should be passed on to your children, not beaten into them. a mothers love will last 4-ever... step back, slow down, and think it out carefully, cause if the hitting starts, whos gonna say when it'll stop?

:hitchair: take THAT!!..banjO'
banjobuzz said:
late, but im here, yeah, i dont think a beating would do any good, and would have prolly made matters way worse for u ,or hubby at time. beating a child is not the answer people. they would grow up doing it to thier kids, in turn, a vicious cycle begins. parents morals should be passed on to your children, not beaten into them. a mothers love will last 4-ever... step back, slow down, and think it out carefully, cause if the hitting starts, whos gonna say when it'll stop?

banjobuzz said:

The above is total BULL

Thats the problem with youth and society today.
There are no CONSEQUENCES for their actions.

So young.. law does nothing, and parents plays being a "BUDDY".

Your son need to get a severe beat down, amongst their peers..(infront of) and be shown whos the boss. To show, what is and isn't
tolerated and enforce the moral right and wrongs in life.

Unfortunately to many kids are catered to, and worried about their
feelings. Kids feel they are untouchable until a TRUELY tragic time, and
lives are lost.

Would BanjoBuzz feel the same, if it was his car that was spray painted and tires slashed.
Or even worse, your home broken into and all your valuables stolen.
and you hear their parents, do absolutely nothing but say " bad boy "

Latest posts

Back