One plant does not want to bloom??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Toker

Living Large
Reaction score
One plant in my bloom room does not want to bloom. I can't understand why the others are doing great? I'm in 2nd week of bloom.

:ccc:The Toker:ccc:

Check out the grow room!!
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30534

DSC03630.JPG

DSC03585.JPG

DSC03582.JPG

any chance you are growing bagseed? and if so any chance the seeds came from two different bags?

It looks to be transitioning right now, you should see more clearly defined flowers in less then a week. It can take some plants 3 weeks or more to really start flowering

Yes , that's exactly what it is. The plant that is not blooming is totally different than the others. I believe it is a sativa, will that be the reason? How long before the sativa will bloom?

The Toker

they take up to twice as long as indicas to fully mature. if there are no obvious signs of problems let it grow and wait and see.

Also if you are growing from seed even among the same strain you will find plants that differ in their speed of flowering and other things as well. This will happen even if all the seeds came from the same plant and is why selective breeding is done.

yes true did u get it from a bag? seperatily from the others, or as a clone? if its a clone it oculd have been mixed with another clone and be a sativa which has a flowering time that could last twice as long

Latest posts

Back