my new indoor grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msge

Reaction score
Ok Folks After lots of reading and question asked i put together a small indoor grow room.
4 x 2.5 by 7 ft tall

Mylar on all walls and door To start i have a 2ft plant light flo
and a 18 in flo
Will be buying a 4 ft flo tomorrow

Started 4 bag seed in pot yesterday

I will start taking Pictures when they pop out of ground

Also i will be buying 3 150 watt hps for flowering

Thanks for everyone advise

thanks for shareing...when adding those 150 HPS how will you battle the Heat? and whats the ventilation looking like? will check back in on the progress

KEEP M GREEN

Well i have a airconditoner vent just outside the door, and there is another closet just behind this one to exhaust to

well three of the the four pop up after a few light problem and a little streching the plants a looking good, bought 2 more 4 ft fl
currently i have a 4 ft fl warm
4 ft fl cool 4 ft fl gro lux

a total of about 16000 lumens
also 2 computer fans

DSC01258 (Small).JPG

DSC01259 (Small).JPG

DSC01260 (Small).JPG

when the light come on i will take a pic and post it

well plans have changed, The closet behind that i was going to exhaust to is now going to be a flower room. I think as of now i am going to buy a 400 watt hps or maybe a 600 watt hps and set up a diy can fan for heat exhaust and a another diy 6" style for intake

the pic are the plant i have been trying to grow
they have had to be transplanted 2 tiwice due to my stupidity
one looks good the other not so good
and the tomato plant that i cloned of my out side plants

the other pic are of the new flower room minus lights and vents

grow 003 (Medium).jpg

grow 006 (Medium).jpg

grow 001 (Medium).jpg

grow 002 (Medium).jpg

not bad!! almost same to my setup.. I has 2 of 4 ft long flours. stick total of 4 sticks.. IMO I still need 2 more fixtures to make 8 sticks which will runs 320 watts altogether.. but IME 400 watt MH surely does beat the 8 sticks of 40 watts ea. dues of better and more lumen lights.. I did see one of my friend has 1000 watt of MH... oy!!! I could hang that hood really high and grow SOG of moms!! but IDK... it does sound easy to have one bulb to take care average of 15 to 30 plants.. IMO... just that I uses flours. stick to keep my budget in reality of living.. unless I have a better job..

looking good my friend...get the 600 hps your budds will show you the love man..and you need to be carefull..now you have two closets for growing..next you and wife living in Garage so you can use bedroom for cloning room..lol..i like the idea of two seperate closets tho..Keep th updates comeing..Im enjoying them..Thanks and KEEP M GREEN

What is the size of the room? Either way, a 600 watt is good for almost any closet, unless yours is a large walk in one.

Great grow and the best of luck! Here's some GREEN MOJO!!!

hey DomChron...lol...he/she has back to back closets..the demensions are in the thread start i think they are the same..just diffrent rooms...600 is awesome if we have proper ventilation...ill help if need be my friend..KEEP M GREEN

the room looks great. I wanted to tell you I found some good intake/exhaust fans at htg supply. The 6" I use is to much for my room, I should have bought the 4". They were relatively cheap(bout $20 something) compared to vortex. They are not very loud and work good.

i would set everything up before putting plants in there.i think you are going to need more cfm's for a hid light.they really put off some heat.set her up and check temps.then you will see what you will need to keep the temps in check.

Thanks guys The Plan is to have the room ready weeks before the plants are ready. Yes The closets are back to back and the same size 4 x 2.2 x 7
I am of to see htg supply after another hit

LOL ms4ms a can fan or 2 would make it a hurricane environment in there! I have can fans and only one costs 270 dollars!!!

p.s. msge, buy a 600 watt for one room and that will be more than enough. I had the same size closet, and a 600 watt. You can fit about 10 plants. 2 rows of 5 each. Check out my journal, you should have about the same results.

:yeahthat: hey chron, what is a fan(can) that cost that much?

Hey Folks I think i am going to make the top part of my new light hood out of

Wait wait The hood off my old 80 model wheel horse riding lawn mower

Cough Cough Hit Hit
Edit
I am High I change it from wheel hore to horse

quote:and the tomato plant that i cloned of my out side plants
I love it. Waiting to here the rest of the story

I changed my mind and traded my dad the wheel horse for a stainless steel sink for a light hood
Trying lst on one plant
will take pics tomorrow eve

smoke on

well folks here's the update

Stared 1/4 nutes mg is all i could find

4 days ago growth starting to show

Trying lst on one plant. Not sure if i am going about it right

tell me what you think

grow 008 (Small).jpg

grow 009 (Small).jpg

grow 010 (Small).jpg

grow 011 (Small).jpg

grow 012 (Small).jpg

you have some stretch there.you need to get more light or move what you have closer.if heat is not an issue.jmo

Latest posts

Back