Dog Treats?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stupid me gave a half of p-butter cookie to my 90lb lab and watched the poor confused dog wander a few steps at a time,sit or lay for a minute then wander a few more. he did this for a couple hours never continuing the same direction. my idiot self learned my lesson as it was not fun. thanks to me being an idiot hopefully you wont need to do this to your dog now. JMO...definately do not give him chocolate as it is worse for dogs than MJ and can kill them.

maybe my opinion doesnt count, but where animals are concerned i dont think its humane to feed your dog thc, in fact, i would consider that animal cruelty and inhumane. dogs dont have the ability to reason, and therefore cannot determine whether they would like or dislike being buzzed, sure it may not hurt them, but i really think you should rethink giving your dog weed, my buddy had a dog that went into convulsions because it ate his weed while he was being irresponsible. DONT DO IT, and no, im not a pita freak, just love animals, especially my dog which is like my son.

peace

lyfr said:
stupid me gave a half of p-butter cookie to my 90lb lab and watched the poor confused dog wander a few steps at a time,sit or lay for a minute then wander a few more. he did this for a couple hours never continuing the same direction. my idiot self learned my lesson as it was not fun. thanks to me being an idiot hopefully you wont need to do this to your dog now. JMO...definately do not give him chocolate as it is worse for dogs than MJ and can kill them.

at least you realized it wasnt smart to do, thanks!

Dont do it, it is an idiotic question if you ask me, play a video game or somthing else to ammuse yourself and leave your dog alone.

i hope he halucinates and attacks you.

Animals have a much lower tolerance than humans. In my friend's garden her cats would munch little bites off only the flowering female leaves. She eventually just gave them a leaf to have fun with. Besides that a lot of little guys like squirrels and rabbits like to munch on the leaves too. They know how much they like. Just like a dog may eat 12-16 ounces of food a day we probably consume five times that much. I think you just have to be logical and let the little guys choose if they want to or not. I think it is really mean to blow smoke at them. They will get sick and it is second hand smoke. It's like blowing smoke at a baby and the effects will be ten times more hazardous for them than us.

Sorry. Didn't mean to offend or anger anybody. It was more of a question geared towards asking if anybody has done it. I only have a 12 week old puppy and I have seen dogs high before. You can tell some like it and some don't. Not planning on giving any THC my dog's way because I HAVE seen dog's of "potheads" and some of them are a little screwy. Those of you who know me know that I just ask stupid questions... I am a "what if/ what would happen if" kinda guy. Just like to think about what would/could happen. Once again, sorry if I offended anybody.

Disco94 said:
Sorry. Didn't mean to offend or anger anybody. It was more of a question geared towards asking if anybody has done it. I only have a 12 week old puppy and I have seen dogs high before. You can tell some like it and some don't. Not planning on giving any THC my dog's way because I HAVE seen dog's of "potheads" and some of them are a little screwy. Those of you who know me know that I just ask stupid questions... I am a "what if/ what would happen if" kinda guy. Just like to think about what would/could happen. Once again, sorry if I offended anybody.
I almost didn't tell my little story:eek: :eek: . This makes me glad i did:) . You are smarter than I.

thats why i stopped letting my little dog around my girlfriends grandson.caught the little bastard holding my dogs snout and blowing smoke into her nose.started to clip the little punk.can't stand to see an animal abused.

Disco94, I've done stuff like that when I was a teenager, but when all was said and done I found it to be a waste of pot. The dog, or cat for that matter, didn't behave strangely or anything, and therefore wasn't entertaining. It's not like the dog said, "Wow this is good stuff, let me have more!"

Since those days of youth I've realized how cruel it is to get them high and have fun at their expense. Not that you would want to hurt your dog, but I don't think it's something you'd be proud of ten years from now.

Disco94 said:
Anybody ever given homemade dog treats with bud in them to their dog? Bad idea? Got any recipes?

Dogs can be treated as humans, pound for pound, with compatable meds

I have wondered for a long time if weed would be good for arthritic dogs and cats :hubba:

That said, the psychoactive properties need to be considered as well, it could be a mess if the Labs brought in the decoys instead of the downed ducks, or just sat there and looked at me with that stupid[I aint going out in that cold wet, You just go fetch yourself]look :rofl:

hahahahaha never even thought of that,

hope all is well!

Latest posts

Back