Growing your own bud w/out anyone knowing is really possible. Check this out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazer41

Reaction score
Hi everyone,..
Long time lurker (of a few forums) but this is my first time posting. Actually I havent even created an account on any sites till today. So heres my story. Im a broke *** college student living in a dorm and working my way through law school. With the cost of herb in my area being so much, quality most buys being so low (Ive traveled to Amsterdam) and my dislike to deal with flaky dealers, Ive always though, "its just a damn plant why cant I grow my own?" But i never thought it was doable given my living situation. Until I happened upon this myspace page ( myspace.com/mrgrowpro ) . I was sceptical at first, but I asking the guy a bunch of questions for weeks (noob *** questions at that) which he always promptly and politely answered, I checking out his feedback on eBay from other buyers (theres a link on his page to do that) and I finally decided to take the plunge and buy. After a few days of impatiently waiting the mail lady finally delivered me a big old box of fun! Im just posting here to give this guys some mad props. He builds a great grow case, way better then what I see most throw together. Its stealth, has some features others don't (like the adjustable SCROG fence) and most of all its affordable when you compare it to other systems out there. If you can build your own more power to ya, but I not only dont have the time with all my classes, I dont have the DYI skills either. You dont want to see me with a drill in my hands trust me! Ive always been able to keep a few house plants flourishing though so I hope that translates over to my new hobby. Anywayz thats about it. I just really wanted to help this guy out by maybe getting him some business as he's helped so many grow the plant we all love without getting caught.

~peace and love~

Always willing to look at new things........... BUT: 9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

Im not selling anything. Just trying to help those who want to grow there own (like we ALL do) to do just that by pointing them in the direction I took. Don't see how I am but I'm sorry if I'm breaking a rule here by giving praise to a product I bought.

so a cop sent me the grow case just to nab me growing later? first off that would have to be feds since it was shipped across state lines and they have a lot better things to do with there time then try and set someone up to grow 1 or 2 plants in a pc case. secondly they call that entrapment and its illegal, trust me im a law student remember, I know.

I don't get why such negative vibes, im just trying to help people who cant diy like myself out. if you like it great, if you dont move on I say.

peace~

ahhh .. easy hazer. ;) they/we mean no harm or disrespect.
It's kinda' like the "new guy" showing up in your crowd of friends. You probably want to get to know him a li'l bit, before you put your confidence in him, right?..:D
We like to think of MP as a pretty close;y knit community, that looks out for each other. Family 'n friends thing.. :) hang around, get to know us, let us get t o know you..;)

Hick said:
ahhh .. easy hazer. ;) they/we mean no harm or disrespect.
It's kinda' like the "new guy" showing up in your crowd of friends. You probably want to get to know him a li'l bit, before you put your confidence in him, right?..:D
We like to think of MP as a pretty close;y knit community, that looks out for each other. Family 'n friends thing.. :) hang around, get to know us, let us get t o know you..;)

I intend to,.. im just saying common sense should tell anyone this isn't a fed or even a local popo sting operation, just think it through

Ah shoot you got me, I'm a fed (since I would have to be seeing as this takes place across state lines) and we've given up on fighting terrorism and now we're spending our time trying to get people to grow 1 or 2 pot plants in a PC case, then we go bust um for doing so in a few months. It was a genius plan till you meddling kids figured me out! Oh and then there was that whole entrapment law that would keep us from getting even one conviction.

Seriously people,.. get your heads out of your asses and think.

Welcome to MP Hazer:D! Those pc boxes are only 20 inches. You won't have too much bud at all with those height restrictions. You'd probably have to flower from seed. For that same $300 you could get a grow tent and a HID. Add a cfm fan and some circulation fans and you'd be waaaaay better off imo.

I wouldn't pay that for a pc case LMAO.. i paid 200 for my homebox that is 40inches square and 7 ft tall. add in another 150 and u could get a 250-400 hps and a fan. And you'll get ounces ... and not grams.. I wouldn't waste my money on it either..

www.buythehomebox.com

You paid $200 for a tarp and got no lights to grow anything? :eek: Okaaaaaaaay,...... :rolleyes:

From what I've seen you can get oz's out of a pc grow case too if you do it right, im not saying as much as a 7 foot tall tent but then again if you read all of this thread you'd know Im obviously not in a situation where i can have a 7' tall tent in my dorm room. :rolleyes:
Different strokes for different folks, some just have to do things in a more stelth manner. the guy also makes grow box nightstands and other stuff too. So if you really gotta keep it hidden its a good buy. And if you don't like it then something about having nothing nice to say or nothing at all comes to mind.

Yo Ho hazer41,

Welcome to the site dude. Please forgive the dagger twizzling in your back. Some folks have a little difficulty accepting a new face in the crowd, (Proverbally speaking), and this can be understood by the fact that so many have burned others for virtually no good reason at all. Sometimes we as humans tend to get a bit over-protective, and thus we become rather zealous with the daggers. :holysheep:

If you should chose to endure and hang-out with us we will welcome you, and leave the rest up to you. You can well imagine and understand that everyone just wants everything to be cool. I'm glad that your here, and glad that your trying to share. I dig a cool lighting place that is great to do business with. Not everyone will agree with my choices either, but as I said it is cool that you tried to share.The dust will settle. :aok:

So what do you like to smoke ? Do you have a favorite ? Can you locate a good spot outdoors to do your growing when the season is right for you ?:hubba:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

From what I've seen you can get oz's out of a pc grow case too if you do it right
With 4 cfl bulbs? I doubt that. That case will probably grow you a whole dime sack. They have 4 ft grow tents too.

People,.. seriously already,.. REEEEAD! Open your friggen eyes and read before you go posting like you know jack when you obviously don't! I've SEEN plenty more then a friggen dime bag grown with only 4 CFL's, hell from LED lights for that matter, not to mention I told you my living situation do you think a 4ft tent is going to fly under the radar the 7ft one wouldn't??? No, because you DIDNT think! The proof is out there in PC grow box threads all over the net on a slew of diff forums! I do my research before I buy. If you haven't done it yourself, failed, tried again and failed, and so on and so on till you were 100% sure it was lack of light then STFU. And furthermore get a friggen life if all you can do is come into a thread and bag on it. Nobody asked for your negative opinion Nancy. From all Ive read for a grow area this size 7000 lumen's is plenty enough light. And might I mention again PROOF IS OUT THERE!!

Hey K, thanks for the kind words. Never grown at all let alone outdoors. I kinda covered that in my initial post. Plan on growing some dank of my own finally though, now that I got this PC grow case from mrgrowpro ,.. still waiting on the seeds though. As for what I like to smoke Id say Kali mist is my all time fav. You?

hey, hazer41

this sounds like you will be doing a micro grow in that little box?

hope you decide to do a grow journal, I think it could be very educational
ya know?

I have read about micro grows and if it's done right you could grow some nice stash for your self.

thanks for sharing and good luck with your grow and school!

hazer41--- just dont get all upset. like hich said bout new people...
when a new guy comes in all guns firin hypothetically to a tight crowd/circle of people or friends they dont just open up their heart an soul to em on the spot. people who do have alot of experience and that may give u feedback like sayin not worth it... i think they just tryin to say that in their experience. as many have given me greif at one time bout the making oil from the male plants sayin u cannot get high off them etc.. all that hype but when i tried it i got a decent high that did the trick considerin i was out at the time. but when i tried makin BHO butane honey oil out the last male i pulled it really wasnt worth jack. so again its more alot of experienced opinion u'll hear as well as facts. alot of good debates on here i've noticed from time to time and sometimes people step a lil too far wit language and choices of words name calling etc.. but in the end we all forget bout it dont let it get to us and remain friends. this is just wat i've gathered the 5-6 months i've been a member. so just relax man it'll be cool and granted people are tellin u it pointless the grow u described, instead of lashing back and gettin upset just ignore it and if u have done ya homework and reserch on it as u said and feel confident bout it just do it then and do a journal on it show ya progress on it. who knows maybe u urself will find that everyone is right but maybe not. but also everything depends on ya environment and regimen of nutes ya watering etc etc the overall care for MJ that is wat matters and determines the end product. but just in my opinion but not experience i dont see how u will get even near an ounce of dry yeild either but who knows. if its true that u can get more try it and show us all. and i'm sure everyone will give u props for it vs gettin all offended by others opinions on their experiences etc...
in fact i myself would be very impressed if u got over an ounce dried in the end off even two plants in the set up u got.
but good luck and i hope to see a journal on this. it could beinteresting.
also u got to remember that this guy sellin them is obviously his own sales man so wouldnt he or anyone who sells them tell u watever u wanna hear to get u to buy it. i say the only true test is to try it for urself which probly some have in here as wat ur doin and probly had no real luck wit it to deem it worth while. hence why i dont see how u can get upset wit people doubtin ur setup and claim of it. just try it and show ur results i guess..
good luck on it

Yo Ho hazer41,
The mistake about if you had ever grown was my bad, sorry. I guess I was hung up on the drill in your hand, LOL seriously I just thought that you had never grown in your dorm room. But it don't matter.
I am old school, and if given my choice I think I would pick Panama Red or maybe some of the thai we used to be able to get. I collect seeds from all the old strains, and have found that I can store them for several years now, but I want to be able to store for much longer, like up to 10 years or even longer. I am told that it can be done, I just need to figuere out how they do it.
I have never tried most of the new strains, but I am on that path currently.

smoke in Peace
KingKahuuna

Open your friggen eyes and read before you go posting like you know jack when you obviously don't!
I'll explain why I don't think you are going to get much out of that. It's 20 inches tall. Say you grow in 6 inch pots(too small for a 12/12 from seed grow imo), that leaves you with 16 inches. Take away another 3 or 4 inches for the bulbs(probably be more like 6 inches), that's 12 inches of plant space. Even with super cropping and LST or topping or FIMing that won't be much of a plant. I'm not trying to make you mad, just save you 4 months of work for a dub sack;). My veg area is about as tall as that and I can't get my ladies big enough in that before going into my flower room. Another thing is the light. Those CFLs won't be intense enough to grow quality buds, definitely not ounces. I have 12 of those in my veg room alone. I'd love to see you do a grow journal and prove me wrong though:).

can you show us some pics of your set up and plants?

I have a stealth micro grow and its only 15" cubed, only speant about £30 on it though. jus made it out of a square table that I lined with reflective material, bought 2 30 watt cfls and a fan. only gets me a little bud but its just for some grow experience so that when I can get my 150watt hps out in a nice decent size closet I'll know a lot more about growing and grow problems :)

Latest posts

Back