I see red hair, but ain't brand of it, name this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
lost the track of time it was 6 to 7 week full time bloom with 1000 hps cooled with a/c here the pics, it was just few buds, my brother tried to get more engery of buds by removed little buds from middle sections of branches, it only help a little it showed a little result within a week,

I need help to name this bud, the high is good feel like the mind is expanded in the fullest.. it might breeded with redhair, but what kind?
yea it look small like 2 ft or 3 ft, kinda lowryder gentic or something I haven't tried grow like a lowryder style..

any one experinced this one? its new to me no excuse for 16 year experiences myself..:confused: :eek:

PICT0186.JPG

PICT0189.JPG

PICT0182.JPG

PICT0187.JPG

Sorry PB but trying to tell what strain you have is almost impossible. About all you can do is tell if it's Indica or Sativa. ;)

Dexter said:
If I had to guess i would think ( going by the pictures) it would be Anoemic bud:p

Dexter

HMMM.... Anoemic buds? hmmm

can you tell me more about these strain? I know it is not indica, we got 3 or 4 indica +afg. strains already growing.. these strains has bigger leaves than I have in this picture...

its kinda size like of lowryder/northern light but it is not that strain, but about anoemic buds... I would like to know about that strain? glad its new strain to me.... :confused: :confused:

420n3r0 said:
:yeahthat:

oh yes!! I did woke up stoned with that strain!!.. its nicE!! cuz theres commerical weeds that don't get u keep high when u get up in the moring lol

I didnt need to have moring baked with this strain, very nice!!

Latest posts

Back