found a plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalikisu

Reaction score
found two plants growing out of the sidewalk crack and brought them home. Now i first seen the plants about 5 weeks ago and just left them there. then this morning just by chance i went to see if they were still there and they were. So i had to carefully as possible get it out of the small corner of leaves and dirt it was in. I mean it wasnt even an inch of dirt! the root was long about 5 inches , the plant is about 5inches tall and bushy. I dont know if its in shock or not it seems fine but i want someones opinion about its potential. I just moved them today 7am this morning. The other one is taller and shows signs of shock but it can come back right? well people talk to me please.

SDC10425.jpg

SDC10431.jpg

SDC10432.jpg

im not the best photographer. ill try to up some better shots.

Reactions: gmo
gee.... its not pot plant.. sorry...

let see if I can spot any and show ya (chuckle)

ha ha ha it has been a while since i seen one out the bag but i really thought it was. eh maybe it is . but eh im just gonna start from scratch and do the damn thing. ........ I hope it aint posion oak!!!!

kalikisu said:
eh wheres the best place to get seeds from?

IMO you should start out with bagseed, READ these forums like crazy and learn to do this the right way... and WHATEVER you do.. dont smoke those leaves!:p I have to say that after Whitewidowers last smoke report btw;)

If you are honestly growing weed to help yourself then we will help you grow the weed. Start grabbin some buds and rip them seeds out. Find the bigger darker rounder ones, roll em in your finger and if they don't snap germ em.

and read up on grow room disign, here on MP..get some good quality ORGANIC soil...im a soil grower..so i cant tell you how to do hydro..and some good nutes..take those plants you found and plant them out side..and like TURKEYNECK said..dont smoke those leafs...good luck and we will help you..just ask and KEEP M GREEN...MJ that is..lol

papabeach1...I thaught you banned yourself for two weeks?..its only been like 4 days..lol.. just funning my friend

hey guys got some seeds and they already started to take root. In about a week I should see the real deal. will post pics as soon as the first leaves show.

Latest posts

Back