Salvia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent45

Reaction score
Who here has tried this stuff? I've explored a lot of drugs throughout my teenage years and my early-mid twenties...... And I thought I had seen it all. Few guys from work started talking about the stuff.

It's legal here in Canada, and it mucks you up big time. I've done acid, and this out does acid tenfold. It may only last 5 minutes or so, however you will probably have quite the experience. Be it scary, or enjoyable.

Anyone else done this stuff? I have a few times. A couple times it was a riot, laughed my *** off, saw flying stuff....Others I thought I was walking on water and climber ontop of my buddy's garage for refuge screaming "What is this?!?! What is this?!"

out does acid tenfold?must have been some terrible acid.i have had some fun with it on my few turns with it but only at high doses and only from self made extract,i could never spend 100$(US)per gram when you can buy a 1/2 ounce(US..whatever that means)and make 7 grams better than the 100$ a gram crap at the store.it is still legal in the US but is well on its way to becoming illegal just like everything else in this god fearing country(TRASH).

There is no way shape or form of a salvia high that even compares to that of acid, it is basically a 5-10 psychodelic feeling that comes over the body, also may i add the high has no connection to marijuana whatsoever. I believe its just a waste of money, it's legal in the U.S. but you only find it in vacation boardwalks in the t-shirt huts lol, MHO, waste of time and money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back