Any fans of the show Survivor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
I know there's plenty of haters. :p No need to comment y'all.

How about you folks that actually enjoy the show?

Chime in here.

:icon_smile:

I've play the fantasy with y'all and still not watched the show. Eben done better that the faithful watchers:p:D

When can I start nibbling til I find the place I want to sink my teeth into?

I watched it in early episodes but then it got repetive and predictable, still good for a watch though ifin yual likes the reality tv

BWD

The wife and I used to watch it but like BWD said it became predictable. It's a wonder there is not more deaths on the show due to all the backstabbing!lol

I honestly watch more cooking shows then anything else these days. Favorite show is Chopped.

Multi get your messaging back on i need to talk to you dude.
T4

I'm a fan.
Remember when it first came out- everyone was glued to seats and couldn't miss it.
I also remember a bunch of us that were at a convention in NY getting together in a hotel room for our own survivor party when series two started.

Has the new season started? I don't have a TV.

I admit my deviancy.

We like Survivor here... We like to 'binge watch' whole series of a TV show, and it was one of the first we did that with. We collected every show from season #1 to present and watched them over a couple of weeks. It gets amazingly predictable once you grok their show formula. A lot easier to tolerate with no commercials. But now its to a point of mostly tolerating it more than enjoying it. We enjoy watching to see how they hide the naughty parts each season... heh...

Working through the entire run of West Wing right now, did Mad Men too earlier this year. We've also gathered together every Dr Who ever made - but I just can't watch that many shows (smile). Plan on doing the same with Twilight Zone and Outer Limits.

ozzydiodude said:
I've play the fantasy with y'all and still not watched the show. Eben done better that the faithful watchers:p:D

oh no you did not!! my memory recalls kaotik winning, irish in second!!:p :D

:48:

Old_SSSC_Guy
That's how we consume TV as well.
Just finished Ringer (only one season) and am currently working my way through Brothers and Sisters.
Oh yeah and I've been on a Hell's kitchen binge!

i hope they don't give them as much this time.
i enjoy the survival element.. but that's been sorely lacking the last seasons with more and more food and rewards being given to the contestants.
it hardly deserves the title survivor anymore. and yes, it is becoming VERY predictable :(

my new favorite reality show was expedition impossible, seems it was a one-season'er though.. was like survivor, but without the lying and backstabbing.. and you actually had to do more than lay on a beach and scheme.

i want it that; if you vote that strong dude out that's feeding you, or the chick that keeps the fire going.. you're gonna starve or you're gonna freeze. be much better then IMO. too many lazy good looking people now. *and where's the rednecks? (outlawed i guess, unfair advantage; "this is survival? it's just living where i'm from" ;) )

don't like how shows like this reward everything bad about human nature
..all that said, i still tune in. :eek:

I really like Survivor. Wish they would put it back on Thursday. Wish they would give them less to eat too. Wished that "exile island" would not be there, and it was gone last season, hope they don't bring it back (when your voted off, get off the dang island is what I say). I like that they run two a year too, that way you don't have that huge lag between seasons.

Hello SM.

Kao, I agree. It's nothing like it used to be.

I remember one season a long long time ago where they all ate something that didn't agree with them and they were all moaning and fighting over the outhouse. That was awesome!

Anyhoo, when does the season start? I need to read up on the players and pick a favorite...lol.

Starts the 19th.

Blair- from Facts of Life is on the show. Anyone want to guess how long she will last?
And all the women contestants are in bikinis in the promo photos on the web. Not all the guys are shirtless though. Hard for me to make any decisions about how they will do from the info I've got so far.

Latest posts

Back